“Awesome ”
Review of Bruxie

Bruxie
Ranked #49 of 5,345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was great as well as the service. We went at a perfect time , midday, it was not crowded at all. We definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I will start off saying I consider myself a chicken connoisseur. With that said this place is absolutely a chicken lovers dream & the waffles were light & tasty & definitely not those waffles that make you feel sluggish like you can’t get up from the table. My girlfriends & I ate here every single day of our stay in Vegas. We tried a little bit of everything on the menu down to the fried pickles! One word for this place AMAZING! So clean & the people were nice & friendly. Perfect location right off the strip, connected on the outside of the NY NY casino. I’m sad that I can only visit this restaurant in LV, I just hope it’s still there when I go back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Bruxie is a great place to stop and get something good to eat while on the strip. The location is great, central on the strip, next to New York New York. The menu is not ridiculously extensive, which I appreciated. All of the food was great. Good sized portions and crispy foods. We had a group of 5 come in and we waited about 10 min for food, which was great because we were super hungry. They make their own sodas, so that was a great addition to all of our meals. The interior was nice. They had a wall of waffle irons that stuck out.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Bought chicken waffles and a rather excellent Bloody Mary prior to going to the ice hockey. Waiting time wasn't long at all and the food was really tasty, if a little shy on the sides. This did attract the sort of price you would expect outside of a sports arena though so people with younger children might be better served visiting somewhere cheaper (in case they didn't eat all the food - could be an expensive waste)

Listened to the band outside and thoroughly enjoyed the drink

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite before the Golden Knights hockey game. Had the Holy Chicken waffle breakfast sandwich. Breaded fresh chicken tender combined with cheese, hickory smoked bacon, and an egg stuffed between a waffle....money!!! Walking distance to T-Mobile arena. I will be back. Oh and try the fried pickles if you'd like a salty treat.