“Enjoyable”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Have had numerous dinners and breakfasts here. Never been disappointed. Service and food are very good. Large portions and presented very nicely.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We have dinned at the Sundance Grill a number of times over the last few years. We have always had a good meal at a decent price. It is also located in a fairly quiet out of the way section of the casino. You must also try their ice cream! If you are on a diet cover your eyes as you walk past the entrance where the ice cream is located! Or maybe just one scoop would be OK!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We scheduled this meal a day or so ahead since all the other meals were covered by the club functions. What a nice little coffee shop type feeling; it was situated back away from the noise and cigarette smoke on the casino floor.
My wife opted for the Eggs Benedict while I went for the 'make your own". Service was super good with a very polite and efficient waiter. Breakfast arrived hot and very enjoyable.
I really like using the restaurants in a casino when they prove to be a good experience; cost is not just the only consideration. This place satisfied all of our needs at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I love the $12 lox, bagel, and cream cheese entree but this time around it was a bit disappointing. The menu states capers and they were non existent. The lox had a weird look to it. Sort of pale and the texture was a bit off and I almost sent it back. The bagels are huge and I got a small amount of cream cheese so had to ask for more. Our waitress was very attentive and had a very sweet demeanor.
My companion had the Greek omelet which was tasty. It was an egg white omelet with feta and tomatoes.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We had breakfast in Sundance this last Sunday and the meal was excellent. The service was outstanding and the place was very clean. We would go back again!