“Excellant”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-15 and Blue Diamond Rd
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Special occasion it was my favourite cousins 75 birthday. Beverages, food and service were excellent. Nadine our waitress made the ocassion even more special. She brought my cousin cream brûlée with a candle on it.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I went back to Twin Creeks in the Silverton for the first tie in several years. They have revamped the menu and the food was excellent and very reasonably priced, especially during their 5-7 pm happy hour where everything was half off including top shelf alcohol and bottles of wine.

1  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have to be honest, we just happened to be in the casino after a long day at the Vegas convention center and decided that we deserved a nice meal, though we weren't really dressed up, etc (my wife and I both had ball caps on).

We didn't have a reservation but we got in the door at 530 so it was still early and thankfully our seating was immediate. If we had waited till after say 630, we wouldn't have gotten in as it was full by then.

Thursday happened to be half price bottle of wine night. We splurged and got a 3 $ digit bottle, but at half price it was only 2 $'s. Our waiter said he had actually been to the winery we picked so it was a fun conversion piece (we took the cork with us for our cork board).

She got the filet, done perfectly. I got the Alaska King Crab legs, already split and ready for eating- was delicious.

They have a bread basket they come around with, giving a choice of multiple types/flavors of bread; I got the chocolate stripped slices and they were divine.

Being a steakhouse, you order your sides separately and while reasonably priced the portions for 2 were just right (we shared mashed garlic and broccoli).

We would definitely visit again and would make a reservation ahead just to make sure we could get in.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My wife and I dined at while in Las Vegas prior to Christmas this past season. After seeing the menu we liked what we saw so decided to have dinner here on evening. I must say we found it to be wonderful. We started with appetizers of Tomato Bisque and French Onion soups. Both had excellent taste and served at the correct temperature. My main course was the Filet while my wife chose the Twin Lobster tails. For sides we chose creamed corn and mushrooms. When our dinner was served our waiter removed the meat from the tails making it much easier for my wife to enjoy their wonderful flavor. My filet was done to a perfect as ordered medium-rare. The real hidden gem was the flavor of the corn which we both could not stop raving about. What an EXCELLENT meal. You can bet that on our next visit to the city we will eat there again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Outstanding food great service. Even the happy hour is fantastic. Everything on the menu is superbly prepared by the chefs. Great presentation of the food makes every meal a wonderful experience

1  Thank Bill P

Been to Twin Creeks? Share your experiences!