“Seriously overpriced.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 27 October 2017

For the quality served and the price charged I expected wonderful fare. Didn't happen. The price was up there in the clouds, but the quality wasn't.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

One step above Hometown Buffet. Not nearly as good as other casino buffets we have been to. Prime rib was so heavily salted you couldn't eat it. If you can get half price coupon it might be worth that much. Beautiful views from up there anyway! LOL

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Had Sunday brunch & this place was not what it used to be. It's just tired. Food is mediocre at best. It's too bad because this place used to be really good. It's also way over priced in comparison to good buffets.

1  Thank madmax25
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The salmon was overcooked as was the prime rib. I noticed that as the evening went on the prime got better. So be careful before you select. Crab of course was frozen and thus lacked the taste. String beans has the taste of the can.
There is a wide selection of dishes: Asian, Italian, Mexican, Salads, Pizza, Gumbo, and many deserts. Service was very good.
Doubt if I would go back given the price and the quality of the main entree: Salmon. The best fish was a white fish for fish tacos.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Part of what makes the Forest Buffet is the amazing views from the top of Harrahs. We've never had the seafood buffet, but being our 40th anniversary getaway, I wanted something kinda semi special. This buffet is just over $40 per person. We tried a couple types of crab legs and they were quite good. I love my ribs and they have a couple different types of that. The carved turkey and prime rib were both good. I have a hard time controlling myself at buffets, but I really enjoyed everything about this evenings dinner. I think the buffet is mostly dinners, maybe lunch on the weekends?