“Love this Local Place”
Review of Wildflower Cafe - CLOSED

Wildflower Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Wildflower Café is the oldest same owner restaurant on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe in Incline Village. We are in our 32nd year providing homemade breakfast and lunch meals for locals and tourist alike. We serve homemade breakfast and lunch everyday, including daily specials and a children's menu. The most varied menu at Lake Tahoe-something for everyone!! Wildflower Cafe, Incline Village, NV is known for its excellent service, reasonable prices, and good food. It is one of the favorite places for locals and visitors. Do not use locu for menu.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are in Incline Village every April and this is our breakfast spot! Friendly staff, food is great and you can tell it is a favorite of locals and tourists.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Only thing good here is the location.
Food is fair and the ambiance is like and old coach that needs to be replaced. Coffee weak.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Wildfire Cafe was such a pleasant surprise! My husband & I wanted a pastry for breakfast & discovered home made cinnamon rolls & muffins on the chalkboard specials for the day. Neither disappointed. I was thrilled to find real Chinese green tea in the selection of tea bags brought to the table. Service was friendly & prompt.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I personally was ok with the “little diner” look the place had. I’m always fine with that if the food rocks my world. This did nothing for me. Had an omelette and it was bland. The biscuit and sausage gravy was also not up to par. There wasn’t much sausage at all. I wasn’t a fan of the biscuit. I don’t know if it was their recipe or if it wasn’t fresh. The portions were ginormous.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Even the reviews of 3 and 4 mention that the place is old and unclean. The food is mediocre at best. Corned beef hash is sliced lunch meat with frozen hash browns. They can't really screw up the basics like scrambled eggs or pancakes. Service is friendly. Prices are fair. There are really no good breakfast restaurants in Incline Village. You can do better in nearby Kings Beach.