1,034 results
All reviews yogurt make your own waffles gas station las vegas the breakfast area beds were very comfortable free internet very nice hotel would stay here again pleasant stay easy access king bed great place to stay hot breakfast desk clerk room was large minute drive
Reviewed 9 November 2018

I have stayed here twice during visits with family. The rooms are very nice; m 2nd visit I stayed in one of the 2 bedroom/2 bath suites which had a full size refrigerator and a microwave, along with a wet bar area with counter height stools. The king bed in the smaller bedroom was quite comfortable and the shower in the bath was great-the smaller bedroom does not have a tub/shower combo. There is also a small safe in the closet. The balcony was nice; it had a couple of chairs and a small table but not much of a view since it's on the back side of the hotel. Breakfast was good; there was juice, milk, coffee, tea, yogurt, cold cereal, bread/pastries, fresh fruit, waffle maker, eggs and one other hot item which changed daily. The hotel staff was always friendly and helpful. The location works great for me since it's less than a 5 minute drive to my relative's home. I will be staying here again.

Room tip: Both times I have stayed here I had a room on the top floor facing the rear.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MayaF376, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi purr712,

WOW! Great detail review on your stay. That suite is one of my favorites. I am glad that worked best for you. Feel free to come by and see us again!

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

We were so tired of driving and just needed a decent place to sleep and shower-we read the reviews and stopped. Maleia was front desk clerk and at first stated They were booked solid and did not have a room available but when I told her that we were driving across the country and it was three in the morning could we please just get a room she was able to accommodate me which my companion and I really appreciated at the time. The room was comfy and extra pillows were brought up even though Maleia was the only person staffed at 3am check in. She went over and above her duties to accommodate and make sure we were happy . The free breakfast was decent and after driving 768 miles in a U-Haul-we needed it. They are pet friendly and did not charge us a deposit for our service dog which I also really appreciated when everyone else in the area wanted $100 deposit for our service dog (emotional support animals are usually charged .)

Trip type: Travelled with family
MayaF376, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Hi Genevacarman,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. Your feedback will allow us to let other travelers know that we are here, and our staff will go above and beyond to make you comfortable. (Even at 3:00am)! Good luck with your drive, and we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We just had a one night stopover in route to California. We really enjoyed being away from the center of Vegas. We were upgraded to a 2 room suite and it was great! Rooms were clean and had plenty of space. Breakfast had all the basics covered. Weight room also had the basics. Would have loved some lighter weights and a yoga ball, but it was good enough for a basic workout

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MayaF376, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Greeting Kathie L: Thanks so much for visiting our property while you were in the area. We are happy to hear that spacious two bedroom suite was such a good fit for your, and your family. We hope that you stop to see us again!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This was a great find - and perfect for our short stay.

Suite hotels are nice when traveling with extended family. We especially liked the fact that we were able to get a two room suite with each room having a king bed. The Suite was very clean and quite comfortable. The staff members we encountered were all very friendly and helpful. The wifi worked well for our limited needs.

The location was a reasonable drive (or cab) to the strip and was very convenient to the airport. There are also a large number of restaurants a short driving distance from the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MayaF376, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi CO719_Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We are excited that you found us. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Rooms were spacious, and location good for those who need to frequent St. Rose Hospital or any of the medicals facilities in close proximity. Only a mile or so from I-15, so it's easy to find. It is tucked behind Remedy's pub, a Chevron station, and close to the post office. Best entry is via Seven Hills Dr off St. Rose Pkwy.

Date of stay: November 2017
MayaF376, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thanks Trisha4444444, We certainly appreciate your five star review, and detailed feedback. Come see us again soon!