All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite breakfast and dinner home away from home shuttle service would stay here again great place to stay yogurt the breakfast area las vegas easy access fitness center very nice hotel off the strip short drive green valley ranch dishwasher
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful property. It is the best one from all the area. I travel a lot and I actually enjoyed my stay. All the staff is so helpful. The breakfast guys are great, he help me with my own order since I couldn’t eat what they had made that day. Thank you. I believe his name was Louis, great addition to you team.

Trip type: Travelled on business
WhendyJ1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

My husband and are business owners and travel often for work. We always look for a hotel where we can conduct business easily and also bring our family along. I can't express how much I love the staff at this property! Manager Lisa rocks! She is AMAZING and has made us feel at home. It sort of has become a second home. We had to stay here for several weeks in the summer and recently for work. Our internet was down and we had an important video conference call, well, Wendy and Rosa made a boardroom happen for us last minute. Shane at the front desk knows our names and is always so kind and accommodating. I LOVE the staff so much! They are family to me now.

The facility itself is very cozy and conducive for both work and family activities. We have enjoyed the workout facility, hot tub, and meals for breakfast and dinner. A glass of wine (or 2...) has really helped on our overworked days.

The suites are spacious and supply just about everything you need.

I highly recommend this place!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for the review, we know your time is valuable. We love having you here and look forward to seeing you. Thank you again so much for your kind words, hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

I do not believe this site provided an experience that accommodates guest in its entirety. I paid 160 for one nights stay and there was limited customer service engagement, dirty toilets in bathroom, and the most disgusting breakfast I had ever tasted at a Hilton property. Additionally there was not enough food to accommodate the amount of guest at the hotel. I would not recommend for stay nor would I stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WhendyJ1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy during your recent stay. We will definitely look in to the items you mentioned and make any necessary corrections. Thank you again and we hope you give us another chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Very clean and the one bedroom suite was good size. Breakfast and evening social had a lot of great food choices. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. Pool area is great with bbq's to cook.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WhendyJ1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers. We are all so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was a real pleasure having you here, we hope you come back to visit soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

This hotel has an absolutely immaculate facility! The staff are professional, kind, and very accommodating. The breakfast is beyond compare! Our experience here was outstanding and we are very eager to return.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WhendyJ1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson / South Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. We hope you come back and see us again soon.