“Amazing large fluffy omelette ”
Review of Omelet House

Omelet House
Ranked #2 of 791 Restaurants in Henderson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great find for those who are hungry and want some home cooking! The prices are reasonable and service was great. I am
happy that we choose to eat in Henderson verses Las Vegas. This is a great find!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

On 03/28/2018 @ 10:40 a.m I went into the restaurant and there was a no one waiting .I was waiting for my husband to meet me there, the waitress asked for my name an I gave it to her. my husband arrived at 10:50 and a table became available ,the waitress attempted to seat us and other people walked in and the head waitress with black hair told the waitress not to seat us first.The waitress tried to explain the mix up and that my name was on the list MARY and the head waitress refused to seat us. I have eaten there 2 times before alone. Color matters there..

1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I where staying across the street. So we decided to try it out. It was very good. We had all different things to eat. Big plates fast service and very clean. Good prices. Give it a try. U won't be disappointed

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Good food and a nice atmosphere. Omelets are huge! I do recommend. They seem really busy on the weekend, but we didn't have to wait long. Banana nut bread was delicious too!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Probably dumb that we went on a Sunday morning. Only had to wait 15 mins, mind you. Food was really good. Service was medium - the initial drinks lady asked what we were drinking, and somehow managed to change my coffee to an ice-water, even though there were only 3 of us ordering a drink apiece. Had to wait a stretch even just to place the order. But the food came out quickly enough, and there were no complaints in that regard. Lots of regulars.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Omelet House? Share your experiences!