“Early dinner”

Olive Garden
Ranked #77 of 742 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The wife and I decided to try the early dinner duos that they have at Olive Garden. It was delicious. I had the eggplant parmigiana my wife had the chicken parmesan. It came with unlimited soup. We had a few bowls, and the bread sticks were great. For dessert my wife ordered the cannoli which I have taken a picture of. Everything was super. The food was warm and and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We both enjoyed our under 500 calorie lunches, chicken piccatta and margherita - flavorful and satisfying with salad and Sauvignon Blanc.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

It's all good. We arrived at the restaurant early and sat at the bar. Cocktails and Zucchini Parmesan Bites. They were okay, nothing special. Our daughter, whose birthday we were celebrating, arrived with her husband and three kids. Seated, the kids worked on coloring books while the adults made wine selections. Coppola cabernet won the toss. I had the Grilled Salmon with Broccoli. Delicious and generous portion after the legendary Olive Garden salad. The kids had the predictable mac and cheese, spaghetti with butter, and personal pepperoni pizza. We topped off with ice cream sundaes and tiramisu for the birthday girl. I recommend this place. Great service by Suzanna.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Last time I went to olive garden it was terrible, Not the case now. I had a gift certificate and decided to order to go. Fast,hot and really good food. I was very impressed at the portion sizes as well as the taste. Went back a week later for lunch with my daughter and it was just as tasty and great service. Wow, I actually want to go more often now.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Shopping makes us hungry and as we drove along we were trying to figure out just what we were in the mood for today and it turned out to be the Olive Garden! On East Sunset and we arrived just as they opened...immediately seated and our server today was Joey and Joey was simply the best. Such great service we never had at an O.G. before! It was our usual Soup, Salad and Breadsticks which sounds a bit mundane but it was Oh! So! Delicious! The soup was hot and tasty, the breadsticks perfect and the salad was served in an unusual way in that the tomato, croutons, peppers and tomatoes were arranged on top of the lettuce in such a way that it was very appealing! We went on to have a fine lunch and an enjoyable time. (I will say it is a little bit shocking in that for two having a beverage each, the soup, salad and breadsticks and nothing else, the bill coming to just a squeak under $25 was unexpected!)