All reviews piano player choice hotels free happy hour free cookies las vegas nearby casino sunset station top floor the breakfast area would definitely stay here again hoover dam non smoking a great place to stay yogurt mccarran airport hot tub staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed in a queen suite for three nights and I knew I was very pleased by this hotel.
It was very clean when we first walked in with a large breakfast area. The staff was efficient and we ended up with a room on the fourth floor.
The room was exceptionally clean and the beds were comfortable. The bedding in the closet for the pullout couch was musty and in need of a change but a quick call downstairs got us new bedding quickly. The bathroom was also pretty small for a suite but nothing we couldn't live with.
The hotel offered free breakfast with hot and cold choices. They also had live music in the lobby and free cookies for the kids in the evening.

I honestly chose this hotel because it had the best reviews out of the choice hotels in the Las Vegas area and was a little nervous about staying so far from the strip when everything we were doing was there. I'm really glad we did, though. We were close to shopping, food, and the freeway, and managed to get to the strip with a quick 15 minute drive every day.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Clean, comfortable
Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank TheHuntresss
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very clean. Modern. Friendly reception at the hotel. Happy hour was a nice touch. Live piano during happy hour. Good access to I215. Food available near by. Good breakfast. Better than most. Quiet room. Would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank CatlanL
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Where to start lol, bizarre unpleasant stay. Was greeted by drunks from happy hour in the lobby upon checkin. We had parked but immediately moved when we seen a local who had broken back window in the van. We were so concerned we went in to tell them and they had already known about and said they didn’t know whose it was then less then 5 minutes later this guy comes out holding a beer and proceeds to deal with his van. I just shook my head we moved parked vehicle in front of hotel. The card keys were constantly not working and we had to walk around hotel to get it the lobby. Customer service needs to be worked on. Would not return.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I have not a single complaint about this hotel. Check-in was a breeze and the clerk was very friendly. The location of the hotel is great with everything you could possibly need nearby. The hotel was new, it was modern, it was clean. The room was large and everything worked. Bedding was comfortable with great linens. The bathroom was fine with good toiletries provided. Breakfast was quick and simple with better than usual selections. My quick, overnight stay was exactly what I needed for a good rest before continuing my journey.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rlayneholley
Reviewed 14 November 2017

If your visit to LV is not limited to the casinos in the strip, this hotel is o good option, localized in Henderson, close to a commercial mall and at 15 minutes to the strip. The rooms are good and the crew very attentive. The only thing though is for the breakfast area, a bit shabby, it is difficult to find a free table at busy times.

Date of stay: September 2017