All reviews piano player choice hotels free happy hour free cookies las vegas sunset station top floor the breakfast area would definitely stay here again hoover dam non smoking a great place to stay yogurt mccarran airport staff was very friendly and helpful hot tub room was large
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed overnight on the way home from a weeklong family trip. Clean room, comfy bed and near EVERYTHING!! The pool was well maintained and a great place to take the kids on a hot summer day. Parking was a bit of a challenge but the space felt safe and full of families like ours enjoying the last days of summer. It's a great alternative to the rat race of the strip. Will definitely stay again!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived late and it only took 20 minutes to get to the hotel. The beds were comfortable, breakfast was good, lots of options, hot and cold. The staff was very kind and everything was very clean. We would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms very clean and comfortable. The fitness center well equipped and clean towels and water was available. They served a hot breakfast every morning along with a happy hour in the afternoons and cookies for the kids. I left my tablet in my room when I checked out and remembered on before we got to the airport and went back and they had already packaged it up to be mailed and had left a voicemail on my home phone. My only complaint was that held an $50 hold on my card that they did not tell me about, but it was released a dew days later.

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed 02 nights late July 2017, selected the location due to good reviews. The location is good, about 20 minutes drive to Las Vegas Convention center and entertainment, provided traffic smooth. Also many eateries and shopping around.

The front desk staff very business like, nothing special to mention; different from many other comfort inns in general.

I think the hotel has 4 levels and elevator was busy and heavily used look. Corridor carpet not new.

Room was clean, good linen. Bath room was clean and towels were new.

The breakfast was much below average compared t o many comfort inns i stayed. There were 02 waffle stations and notice were posted on both "out of order"

Parking was free and were adequate.

The overall satisfaction that I received does not prompt me return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We arrived about 235 PM-Check in was 3 PM Told by the first front desk person the room won't be ready until 3 pm- While seating in the lobby 4 other people showed up-registered and got to check in. I did not catch her name but she really was cold and semi rude. Finally at 306 PM front desk person "K" checked us in We ALWAYS request top floor rooms- They did not have one in spite of us making the reservation in April!!! Ended up on second floor.
Remainder of the stay was good-adequate-not great-adequate breakfast. Nice pool. Rooms show wear and tear on the furniture with rips on the couch.

Room Tip: Does not matter-they don't care what type or place the room is
1  Thank wolfhollow