All reviews piano player choice hotels free happy hour free cookies las vegas sunset station top floor the breakfast area would definitely stay here again hoover dam non smoking a great place to stay yogurt mccarran airport staff was very friendly and helpful hot tub room was large
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms very clean and comfortable. The fitness center well equipped and clean towels and water was available. They served a hot breakfast every morning along with a happy hour in the afternoons and cookies for the kids. I left my tablet in my room when I checked out and remembered on before we got to the airport and went back and they had already packaged it up to be mailed and had left a voicemail on my home phone. My only complaint was that held an $50 hold on my card that they did not tell me about, but it was released a dew days later.

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed 02 nights late July 2017, selected the location due to good reviews. The location is good, about 20 minutes drive to Las Vegas Convention center and entertainment, provided traffic smooth. Also many eateries and shopping around.

The front desk staff very business like, nothing special to mention; different from many other comfort inns in general.

I think the hotel has 4 levels and elevator was busy and heavily used look. Corridor carpet not new.

Room was clean, good linen. Bath room was clean and towels were new.

The breakfast was much below average compared t o many comfort inns i stayed. There were 02 waffle stations and notice were posted on both "out of order"

Parking was free and were adequate.

The overall satisfaction that I received does not prompt me return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We arrived about 235 PM-Check in was 3 PM Told by the first front desk person the room won't be ready until 3 pm- While seating in the lobby 4 other people showed up-registered and got to check in. I did not catch her name but she really was cold and semi rude. Finally at 306 PM front desk person "K" checked us in We ALWAYS request top floor rooms- They did not have one in spite of us making the reservation in April!!! Ended up on second floor.
Remainder of the stay was good-adequate-not great-adequate breakfast. Nice pool. Rooms show wear and tear on the furniture with rips on the couch.

Room Tip: Does not matter-they don't care what type or place the room is
1  Thank wolfhollow
Reviewed 1 August 2017

It is a good hotel which is not too far away from the Las Vegas airport. The rooms are clean and it offers a good variety for the breakfast. Several restaurants and fast food chains are close to the hotel. Some of them in walking distance. Also some food stores are close to the hotel which was good for us so that we could come from the airport to the hotel and purchase the food and drinks for our holiday trip.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Reception staff were friendly and welcoming. Their knowledge of easy routes into Las Vegas and places of interest was great. The hotel was in a great position to visit Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple