All reviews piano player choice hotels free happy hour free cookies las vegas sunset station top floor the breakfast area would definitely stay here again hoover dam non smoking a great place to stay yogurt mccarran airport staff was very friendly and helpful hot tub room was large
Reviewed 10 February 2017

We've stayed here several times, and we really like this hotel. The rooms are large and comfortable, and the employees have always been very friendly. Our only complaint is that our room on the second floor had no exhaust fan in the bathroom! The bathroom remained humid with wet walls and mirror for several hours, and the bathroom was very uncomfortable for anyone to use. I hope they can fix that problem. Otherwise, it's a great hotel. The breakfast was great and well stocked. We'll stay here again.

Room Tip: In the past, we stayed on the fourth floor, and the A/C was better. I also think that the fourth floor bathrooms have ventilation.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner Jan 14-15 , worst stay ever at a choice hotel ! Let me start by saying I don't mind kids ( I have 3) but I do mind loud obnoxious unsupervised kids , we were on the 4th floor and I honestly thought there was a massacre going on at the pool , kid was screaming so loud ( for approximately an hour I might add ) that we had to turn the tv up and could still hear him , I went down to have a smoke and couldn't use the covered smoking area as the noise was unbearable so I went out front , I mentioned it to front desk and he just smiled and said "yeah I know" went back to room and listened to someone opening and letting (laundry room ?) door slam shut repeatedly for about 10 min . I always choose comfort suites however after this experience I will not stay at this location again it was awful , very disappointing weekend .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amerabritt
Reviewed 2 January 2017

If you are just passing through Vegas and not wanting to take in the shows offered on the Strip, this is a quiet, comfortable place to stay. There is still a Casino close by with plenty of cafes, which is good as there is no cafe at this site. As a traveler, you never know what kind of sleep to expect - mattresses are sometimes worn out and need replacing but not at this Inn. Wonderful sleep!! Our room was very large so it is too bad they have not fit in a room safe. The other feature missing is a bathroom fan? The door is auto-closing and has to be propped open in order to clear the steam? We were too tired to partake in their Happy Hour and it is too cold to make use of their outdoor pool but those are both nice features. Breakfast is included in a lovely lobby - atmosphere always helps to make a continental breakfast seem more elegant. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 428 was great but avoid rooms opposite the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Convenient location, pleasant staff, and large guest room make this hotel a good choice for a short stay. Did not experience happy hour, but breakfast is adequate although there could be more available seating.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Room was a pleasant surprise with a king bed as well as a pull out couch in a very large room. It was very close to the Las Vegas airport and Las Vegas, maybe 15 minutes out. Easy check in and also a great breakfast. Only comment is that the hot water wasn't quite as hot as i would have liked but the hotel was full so that's understandable. No complaints.

Room Tip: The room with the king bed also had a pull out.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family