“Best Pizza - beats all the national pizza chains”
Review of Chicago Mikes

Chicago Mikes
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Gardnerville
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I lived in Milwaukee for almost 50 years. Every street corner has a ma and pa pizza place or an Italian grocery store. Chicago Mike's is the closest thing to the ma and pa pizza places. Have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I was in Minden for a few nights and looking for a non-chain dinner. Chicago Mikes' menu seemed just right so I sauntered in. Even though it was about 45 minutes from their closing time, my servers were friendly and helpful, never hurrying me along.

Perusing the menu, the meatball sandwich called to me. So I answered. Four good-sized meatballs smothered in a zesty sauce and melted cheese. Yummy. I was a little put-off by the French fries accompanying the sandwich...I don't think I've ever had French fries with a meatball sandwich--but the fries were crispy and fresh.

Comfortable for families--although I was dining alone.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Found this place on accident. Met up with my sister and her husband and decided to grab a bite to eat.
I'm not to familiar with what Gardnerville has to offer with the exception of Starbucks.
My wife noticed their sign off the Hwy and we all decided to stop.
Long story short;
If you've every had a wafer thin crust pizza from the midwest, ie Chicago, Missouri etc. This will give you a taste of home or just some good food.
The owner of the establishment made us feel very welcome and shared stories of what brought them to Nevada.
Very good eats.
Their building isn't in the best location.
Chicago Mikes Pizza
1544 U.S. Hwy 395 N #1
Gardnerville Nv 89410

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food great and the people are awesome. the Italian Beefs are the best I have had since moving from Illinois in '88. The Pizza is thin crust and fantastic. the Hot dogs are just like being back in Chicago at one of the street vendors.
The servers and owner are very freindly

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Our friends brought us here while visiting and we loved it. The Grit Stix were a fun new food to try, super good! We ordered the veggie and bears cove pizzas on thin crust. Both were excellent! So much that I ate my leftovers for breakfast the next day. Service was excellent. If we are ever back in Gardnerville I'll l stop in again!