“Great Food”

Thai Jasmine
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Gardnerville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great family owned place, the Thai Ice Tee is wonderful. Wide verity of dishes, great atmosphere, clean

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Local Nevada friends suggested the the Jasmine Restaurant to us while we were at a resort near Genoa, NV. The JR was a great dinner destination. The service is superb with the staff fluent in English and Thai. They were attentive, patient, and accommodating. The food was made to order, including the use of wheat-free soy sauce for gluten-free needs. The furnishings added to the overall Thai ambiance.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I discovered Thai Jasmine a couple of years ago when I stopped at the AM/PM for gas, and noticed Thai Jasmine just behind in the little shopping center. I'd say I've had about six lunches there by now, and all have been delicious. Their lunch special is about $9 and I always get a Thai Iced Tea for another $2.50. It's just the right amount of food to keep me going on the road, not so stuffed that I want to fall asleep. The lunch special comes with rice - they have a really good brown rice - or pad thai, combined with a small salad and a main dish. I've gotten hooked on the green curry. The service is good; the meal is ready quickly, but is so much better than "fast food." I like that they serve lunch from 11:00 until 3:00, as I am usually on the road between the Eastern Sierra and the Bay Area, and can often manage to arrive during their generous lunch hour. I've tried some other places in Minden and Gardnerville, and this is the one I keep coming back to.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great lunch. Great service. Pad Thai or rice with all lunch specials. Thai ice tea makes it all the better.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because of the good reviews we read. They have a nice lunch menu with a wide variety of choices. Their regular menu and a specials menu were also available. We chose to eat from the lunch menu. I had Thai iced tea which was great. I had the basil chicken and my husband had the green curry. They rate their hotness on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being hottest. I chose a level of 3 and he chose a level of 1. We each tasted the others and felt the spice was just right for the dish. The food was excellent. One perk of eating here with the lunch specials was that you get to choose between rice and pud Thai as a side dish. We both chose the pud Thai and it was great. It came with a dish of peanut sauce which was outstanding.

We finished off our meal with mango and sticky rice. The waiter noted it was not the sweeter summer mangoes but we chose to have it anyway. It was still very good and a pleasant finish to our meal.

I highly recommend this place. The food was excellent and our total bill including tip was around $35 making it a pretty good value.