1,101 results
All reviews grocery store breakfast room cookies and milk waffles place to stay nice breakfast right next door very nice hotel parking lot in town small town great basin excellent stay omelet complimentary breakfast clean rooms indoor pool
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We have stayed here several times due to the convenient location, clean rooms, and they welcome our dogs. They also have a well equipped breakfast bar and easy checkout.I made the reservation online so the check in was quick and easy, complete with the WiFi code.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6496gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ely, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy to hear that you enjoy your time here at the La Quinta in Ely! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel was very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly. I will stay here again and will recommend this to my friends. Conveniently located to restaurants and the highway. The breakfast was great with eggs, waffles cereal and muffins.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6496gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ely, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your great review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at La Quinta Ely and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Secured a last minute reservation by going thru lq.com and not booking services. As always friendly with pets. In late out early and no problems in between. Knew my brother was right coming the next day and advised to get reservation early.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear you had a nice stay. Please come see us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Main building was fither away from the HWY, we were given a room close to the hwy and it was really load. This was the worse sleep we got in our 2 week roadtrip. The staff member were very helpful all around, good customer service.

Room tip: Not in the executive building
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
lq6496gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ely, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you did not get better rest during your stay with us. In the future please reach out to us and we would be more than happy to get you booked into the main hotel on a higher floor that is a bit quieter. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to take care of you! Safe travels

Reviewed 28 March 2018

During a business trip I became ill and neede a late checkout from my room. I needed to checkout before 4pm. The only way they would let me checkout that late was to pay for an additional night at a higher rate than my first night. I would understand the rate if the Noel was booked or it was a weekend. It was a Thursday afternoon. I ended up leaving before 2pm while the cleaning crew was still on the floor my room was on. I went back to the desk and asked if I could get a discount because the cleaning crew could still prepare the room for rent tha night. She refused. I will not recommend my coworkers to use this hotel when they are working in Ely.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear sir,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback as we value your honesty in telling us how we could have made your stay better. I sincerely apologize that a late check out was not available on the day of your departure as we were less than 10 rooms away from being sold out and a late check out of 4pm was not available. You were indeed offered an extended check out time of 12:30 pm and my Assistant General Manager very clearly advised to keep the room later would incur an additional days charge which you acknowledged with your signature. I am sorry if this was confusing on any level as this location is a very busy location and we are already selling out every night. We value you as a customer and would never want to tarnish your opinion of this hotel. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Jennifer Rowley ~GM