“Great pizza and pasta place!”
Review of Pizza Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Factory
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Dayton
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We either pick up or order home delivery from the Pizza Factory. They make the pizzas to order; you choose toppings and size, so everyone is happy. My husband often orders one the Italian pasta offerings, like spaghetti or lasagna. Food is always fresh and very tasty. Inside is typical fast food order place. But I note families and groups are often there.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pizza Factory is always a good choice. The pizza is great and so is the salad. Have not tried the pasta yet but that will be next. They always have some kind of deal!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Pizza Factory has the best made-to-order pizza plus make-it-yourself salad; excellent service for eating-in and the also deliver.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Sadly, our experience is not what it used to be with Pizza Factory. It was our favorite
go-to place for a quick dinner. Now it is a lucky day when the order is correct and the pizza isn't over cooked or hardly any toppings. Prices are too high and we now look elsewhere. For our family to eat, it now costs over $60.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I ordered online, and went to pick it up. Order not on file! OK, mistakes happen - FOUR repetitions of my order before they got it right (not very 'bright bulbs' at the counter) and another 25 minute wait! Pizza was burnt, and STILL not what I had ordered on it. 2 employees sitting in dining area playing video games on phones, while four customers were waiting. As 'dumb & dumber' ruined 3 pies in the back, as I watched! NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!