“Friendly, clean and the food is very good. Except....”

1st & 10 Restaurant Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Dayton
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love this restaurant. Everyone is kind and friendly and the service is fast. Their chicken and rice dish is one of our favorites. The one item that we wish were better is the pizza. The quality has gone down the last 5 times we have ordered it, despite our specific requests. First time we had it was great, about 6 months ago, so I don't know what has happened. But---everything else we've ordered has been terrific.

1  Thank Becky25

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Ate here last year and had one of the best pulled pork sandwiches ever. I figured what made it so good was the bun from Schats bakery. Finally made it back and ordered it again and it came on a sesame bun NOT from Schats! What a mistake. The waitress said yeah, sometimes they use the bakery buns but haven't been lately! My husband had a club sandwich which was average with homemade potato chips which we weren't impressed with either. Sorry, bad idea to get rid of the bakery buns!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Good food, great service, lotsa tv's to watch sports. Quality food for a great price. One of the best things about it is, you can ride your off road machine right to there parking lot.

1  Thank N5828SUmarkm
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is normally one of my favorite places to eat. Today they disappointed on more than one level. I ordered a shrimp cocktail and what I for was a goblet filled with what appeared to be ceviche or something like it. It bore no resemblance to a shrimp cocktail.The manager said they have been serving it this was for 17 months. This is Bravo Sierra. I had a wonderful shrimp cocktail here a short time ago. It was a Mexican Style Shrimp Cocktail, just as advertised and very good. I also ordered two carne asada tacos ala carte. I got two tacos both with two {large corn} tortillas, and meat. No pico, no cilantro no anything and they charged $5.75 per taco. My wife ordered one of her favorites, the carnitas plate. It was served without the usual garnish of onions and cilantro. The carnitas were flat compared to the usual outstanding flavor. As an aside I overheard the table next to us order a shrimp cocktail and the server replied "we only have enough shrimp for a small shrimp cocktail". In all my time eating here I have never seen a "small" shrimp cocktail on the menu. Does this explain why I got a make believe shrimp cocktail? I will emphasize again that I have never had a bad meal here before and every place is entitled to a bad night and tonight they certainly had one. I will enter another review after my next visit. I hope they get back on the right track.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Excellent pizza! Other food and drinks we have tried also good. They offer Happy Hour and lunch specials. We will be back for more!

1  Thank SAMar64