“Cute Locals Place”

Roadrunner Cafe
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

While house shopping on a Sunday in Dayton, we happened upon The Roadrunner and stopped in for breakfast.

We were quickly seated and found their menu to contain the usual selection of breakfast fare.

Our server was extremely pleasant, the food was served quickly, and our coffee never reached half before a refill.

This place is obviously a local's hangout, but we felt welcome there.

Today, we took another couple to The Roadrunner for lunch. Good service. Good food. Great place.

We'll go back again--especially since we are now moving to Dayton

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I love the atmosphere almost as much as I like the food! It's just your typical small town place to get breakfast! I enjoyed a skillet and my Grandson LOVED the pancakes! The servers were great and extra nice to my Grandson.
I really Love this place

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is a great little breakfast place. Friendly service and great food! They are always ready to personalize your order!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

excellent service and great food; pleasant surroundings; clientele was entertaining; coffee was especially good.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This is a great cafe with excellent food. It has a nice hometown feel and the people are very friendly.

Been to Roadrunner Cafe? Share your experiences!