Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 112
FindHotelUSD 112
TravelocityUSD 112
CheapTicketsUSD 112
Orbitz.comUSD 112
TripadvisorUSD 112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2020

Not only was it old but obviously the staff doesn't care anything about it. Visible dirt and dust EVERYWHERE. I can take old, but I can't stand dirty. And just plain depressing. I don't go on vacation to be depressed. And they did not make up our room, I think the staff is lazy? The evening food option is non-existent. Debra at the front desk was wonderful and very helpful, however the OTHER woman was very rude. Very rude. We paid $129 a night and that was way overpriced. $40 a night and I might have thought I was getting my money's worth. Of course I would never stay here again.

Room tip: Try the cottage, it might be a little less depressing.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2020

We stayed here in June shortly after they reopened. The place is old and could use a little updating. That being said; the machines were fun and the beer was plentiful and cold! Our room was obviously older but clean. The staff was helpful and friendly given the current covid situation. They also have a pretty good dollar food menu at the bar! If you are looking for the latest and the greatest this might not be the place for you. With cheap food, drinks, and gambling; this is my kinda place! I will be back!

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank bravotamaka
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino
Regarding the main building that was built around 1947, it doesn’t look like it’s been upgraded or cleaned much since then. We reserved the Jr. suite with balcony for $149 a night. Thinking it was going to be a really nice room, but OMG, when we walked into the room it was filthy with stained carpet and dirty furniture. The living room was like a dark cave with no windows and the bathroom looks like original 1947. No heat or AC in the room. Couldn’t stay in the main building so we switched to a cottage room. I am a disabled person and they put me in an upstairs unit with no elevator and the stairs were illegal by any standards in this country. Cottage was more modern but once again Dirty carpet and stained furniture. The Tahoe Biltmore has no idea what ADA compliance means, except for a few disabled person parking spots in the front parking lot and none in the back where access to the cottages is. I didn’t see anything in compliance at all. Pool and jacuzzi look like they’ve been out of order/ close for a very long time.
Overall rating for the Tahoe Biltmore Lodge & Casino F-.
I strongly Do Not recommend staying there.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pamydream
Reviewed 21 July 2020

Well, we were camping and wanted somewhere to stay to shower as to we had a tiny RV. We found this place and thought it was better than nothing, when I went to the bathroom , I found the soap package with hairs on it ! The towels had long black strands of hair and the closet had a weird nailed shut thing, seemed creepy to me , the TV is 1980’s style , terrible audio , and size , picture. The elevator could use a new coat of varnish and new carpet. She staff are very friendly but the card has customer safety for whatever reason . “ always use deadbolt , secure valuables , report suspicious people or acts , never open door prior to verifying ID . “ what happened for them to have to state those tips? It’s definitely old .

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

This place needs to be shut down. Stayed this weekend and only could take one day. The place is run down. Mold growing in our room. Heater didn’t work and the hot water was none existent. The staff was unhelpful in resolving our issues. I guess it because there were no solutions. They say it haunted, but I didn’t see no ghosts. Lol

Date of stay: January 2020