“Chorizo fan”

Villa Basque Cafe
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Carson City
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Cuisines: Deli
Description: IMPORTANT information when planning visit: Grill Hours: 6am-3pm Chorizo/Gift Shop Hours: 6am-5pm. We are the proud home of Pete's Famous Basque Chorizo which originated in Battle Mountain, NV in 1984!
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Chorizo is one of my favorite foods. It was hard to decide what to order. I settled on chorizo Ranchero, smothered in thick spicy red sauce, cheese, green and red peppers, side of rice and warm corn tortillas. Loved it! My friend had the French Toast with a sausage patty and fried egg. She loved it too. About $10-11 each dish.
I will definitely go back and try the other chorizo dishes. Open for breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Always been good food very pricey, however for 5.99 at Sharkeys chicken fried steak and gravy was way better. I would take Sharkeys over this breakfast place, however this deli sells sausages and are so good, but breakfast for two, 35.00 is way to much, so we will continue with Sharkeys price is affordable and food fabulous.

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

We split a chorizo burrito with gravy & jalapeños! Heaven!
& so affordable too.
Clean, family style well worth the stop if you're passing through!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Stayed in Carson City over July 4th weekend and ate here twice. My wife and I had breakfast both times. We purchased some coconut macaroons to go and were glad we did. They are giant-sized cookie macaroons unlike any I've had before. Can't speak to lunch or dinner meals, but the breakfast lives up to all of the rave reviews.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I enjoy coming here and enjoy breakfast and lunch. The food and service are always good. I have had the Huevos Rancheros so many times I've lost count. Great burritos too! Bring your appetite!