Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 149
Hampton.comUSD 149
Hotels.comUSD 149
PricelineUSD 149
Agoda.comUSD 149
TravelocityUSD 149
All reviews covered parking indoor pool breakfast area lake tahoe complimentary breakfast business center front desk staff fitness center clean hotel short drive freeway reno carson nevada
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2020

This is a typical Hampton property. Nice clean room with no issues and reliable WiFi. Decent breakfast included. Terrific indoor swimming pool. Small and adequate gym.

As an added bonus, there is AM/PM across the street and a Taco Bell next door.

2  Thank EricG141
Jessica M, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Hey there, EricG141 - I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for reviewing your experience. Our team is grateful for your compliment about our clean rooms and terrific indoor swimming pool (currently the largest in Carson City) - and I'm pleased to inform you that our modestly sized (yet adequate!) fitness center is undergoing renovations early next year. It's being made bigger and receiving updated equipment with a modern new look. Again, thank you for your review and for staying with us; I hope we'll have an opportunity in the future to WOW you with our new features!

Reviewed 2 November 2020

We were thankful that we were able to check in a little early and had a great room, just like we had reserved. Everything was clean and in working order. Would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank RetTravelers
Jessica Martin, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Thanks for reviewing your stay and for choosing us to host you, RetTravelers! I'm thankful we had the ability to fulfill your early check-in request, and to hear that you found everything clean and functional. It's great to hear that our rooms met your needs, and we're eagerly awaiting another opportunity to make your next stay with us even better than the last. Safe travels!

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Out of any hotel I’ve stayed, chain or not, the Hamptons have never disappointed me.

I can say consistently the rooms have been comfortable, clean, spacious, well appointed with necessary amenities and relaxing.

The staff is always helpful and friendly... Toni went out of her way to assist me in the business center while simultaneously assisting another person with transportation and local recommendations. She was a rockstar.

Breakfast was perfect, hot and fresh as opposed to the cold sack type that some hotels are doing. The server, and I wish I remembered his name, was delightful. Genuinely friendly and pleasant... He made the morning start with a smile.

Well done to everyone, Hampton all the way!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank csniners
Jessica Martin, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Thanks for reviewing your stay Csniners - I'm delighted to hear your time with us was so amazing, and that our front desk team members could make your stay memorable! We strive to go above and beyond; it's no surprise to me that our service rockstar Toni took such wonderful care of you, and made you feel valued. Our team members are the most important component to our great service, and I'll be sure to investigate who helped serve breakfast so they can know they helped start your day off right. Thanks again for taking the time to share the love -- we're looking forward to making many more fantastic memories with you in the future!

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Tahoe can get expensive so I opted to stay in Carson City. It's just a short drive over the mountains and there's food and stores close by. Loved the covered parking! I didn't have to completely empty my car of some items. Staff is super nice. Especially the lady at breakfast. She was great! Room was comfy and clean. Will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jessica Martin, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, Idaly! I'm so glad to hear our location was convenient for your trip to Lake Tahoe - I personally love the close proximity as well! I hope you had time to enjoy plenty of R(est) & R(elaxation) as well. :-)
I'll make sure I share your compliments with our team, and we'll look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Carson City. Travel safe!

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

We received a call confirming our room due to legislatures needing rooms. We had booked and paid prior to our visit and are Diamond members. We were told that we would have our room equal or better than what we booked/pd for. When we arrived, this wasn’t the case. The girl who had called us, gave our room away. Gentlemen working front desk (mgr) was a bit clueless. He did compensate after much discussion, but it shouldn’t take that much time and stress on the traveler. In addition, no snack was offered...
The hotel is nicely kept and the room was cleaned and sanitized upon arrival; appreciated and a shout out to the housekeeping staff.
Breakfast helper was a little preoccupied with chatting with her friends, but food was good once we did get it. Odd fact: no pb or jelly.
I believe our stay was a fluke and training needs to be done for a few of the staff. But our stay overall was decent. Again, shoutout to the housekeeping staff!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica Martin, Other at Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2020

Hey there, Klyeandcharlie, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate your honest comments, and your loyalty as Diamond members. I'm happy to hear that your stay was pleasant overall, and that our front desk worked out compensation for the trouble you faced with our booking system. I'm sincerely sorry for the stress and frustration this caused you. Again, thank you for your generous patience with our 'fluke' -- we'll use the time wisely for coaching the team and make sure these issues are prevented in the future. I'll also make sure to share your shoutout with our housekeeping team. We hope you'll give us the chance to provide a better experience for you the next time you're in Carson City.