Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City
USD 96*
Hotels.com
USD 68*
USD 120*
Courtyard Carson City(Carson City)
USD 108*
USD 57*
USD 52*
USD 120*
Motel 6 Carson City(Carson City)
USD 50*
USD 48*
Carson Tahoe Hotel(Carson City)
USD 67*
USD 65*
Travelocity
Hardman House Hotel(Carson City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssolar panelsbreakfast areacovered parkingindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastnice hoteloff the highwaylake tahoeworkout roomstaff was friendlyfresh fruitbusiness centerfront desk staffhot tubgreat place to staydecent breakfastwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We stayed in the suite for a week on my husband's last business trip.

Pros:
1. GREAT breakfast, complimentary!
2. Clean & comfortable rooms with lots of space and a comfy bed. TV also had a lot of channels to occupy myself when my husband was out working.
3. Lots of eating places nearby within walking distance. I recommend Bully's! :)
4. Friendly and helpful hotel staff.
5. Quiet & peaceful

Cons:
1. Far from shopping malls. Nearest shopping mall was the Summit and it costs USD60 per way by cab.
2. Transportation was a MAJOR problem if you do not have a car.

But generally a nice place to stay for business trips.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank EmmC48
Reviewed 9 February 2012

What a wonderful hotel, from A to Z. I have stayed here a couple of time for business, and every time I have stayed here has been wonderful stay every time. Setting the great value aside (which it is), the staff is wonderful. The rooms are nice size, the hotels looks new, but from what I understand it has been here for 6 years. The food is good. The evening reception has food catered from resturants in the area. Not sure if that is something they do all year, but it is nice to introduce different resturants in the area to us.
The gym is small, but it is fine, and no different in size then your typical hotel of its size. As I said, I came first for the value, I come back because of the great service, and the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank IWALY
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Really extensive free breakfast! Nice lobby. My room view was an interstate embankment, but it was very quiet. Didnt hardly notice the traffic sound.

Its on the north end of Carson City, so a mile or two to most of the restaurants. No bedbugs. Pool and exercise room were a hair small and not too exciting looking, but OK.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Akiley
Reviewed 21 January 2012

My wife, daughter (5 y.o.) and I stayed December 30th - Jan 1st because the hotels in Tahoe were either booked or very expensive for the holiday. Well this seemed like a good option as we knew it was within about a half hr. From Tahoe and only about eighty bucks a night. (might have even been a little less). Well its nothing too luxurious, but i'd say it definitely exceeded my expectations for the price. Nice lobby and nice front desk people. No complaints whatsoever as far as cleanliness. decent room. Breakfast was definitely nice considering the hotel was so affordable, but one complaint I do have is the eggs. Not very tasty at all. The plus side is coffee was available not only in the morning, but also the evenings. The hotel also has an indoor pool and jacuzzi as well as a small workout room with a weight machine and a cardio machine. Neither of which I was able to take advantage of. To sum it up, very happy with my experience for the price I paid and would consider going back again if I want a nice location between Tahoe and the Reno area

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank rayandgabby
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I found Hampton Inns are very good, that is until we spent the night in Carson City. From now on I'll be sure to check the price and room in advance. We found that King Size Beds are only available on the 1st floor which are for handicap folks thus no bath tubs. So if you want a bathtub, you have to go to the 2nd floor which only has queen size beds. It took 25 minutes to get checked in. Presented our AAA Card but no discount on the bill. Normally, the breakfast is very good at the Hampton's but at the Carson City facility you would be better off staying at a Day's Inn.

Room Tip: Check out your room befor you unpack your bags.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple