“Great Special Night Out”
Review of Thurman's Ranch House - CLOSED

Thurman's Ranch House
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Cozy atmosphere with excellent food. Whenever we order two dinners, we usually have enough to take home for at least two more dinners!!! The ribs are outstanding. Be sure to ask for Kay. She is a wonderful server who has been there forever and remembers clients by name even after long absenses.

1  Thank murphynv

Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

We just went there for dinner last night with a 2 year old and a 7 year old and for the price to feed the whole family was great. The food was delicious. I got the rib-eye and my husband got the prime rib and we were very happy with it. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Bugg24
Reviewed 29 September 2012

As others have said, the food is pretty good. It's true family style dining. I especially like the Thursday luch special Prime Rib Sandwich with soup or salad and fries. You won't be hungry at dinner. However, it's not a clean dining room. There is often a musty smell to the place. The carpet is old and worn and the wallhangings look more like dust collectors. The place has not been renovated or upgraded since my first visit 15 years ago. It could definitely use a make over.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Lots of courses.Everything served "Family Style". Start out with a glass of wine, french bread, homemade split -pea soup with ham ,(Yum!) and your choice of rack of lamb, or steak, prime rib, salmon, huge shrimp, or other seafood dishes. Several vegtable dishes included also. Always refill your wine glass! Then finish off your meal with ice cream! Everything included in the price, so it' a really good deal! Kind of like a Basque restaurant, but without the french fries and garlic.
Can't leave here hungry!

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Great locals secret! Love the place. Plan to go there again soon as I really am craving some Prime Rib and that is their special on Saturday! I plan on taking food home when I go as the left overs are fantastic! Rumor is their lunches are great, but I seem to make it there just for dinner so far! Dinner includes everything. Even Wine!