“Very good food and interesting atmosphere”
Review of Comma Coffee House

Comma Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Carson City
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I have been here twice (coming back recently because of the delicious healthy sandwiches and salads). The food is fresh and healthy. I will come here again, but not for their iced tea. They charge a nice price for the tea but I was really surprised they charged 50 cents for a refill of the iced tea. Charge for refills for coffee - yes, that makes sense and they warn you with a sign. But no warning or sign for charging for iced tea refills.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Looks cute when you walk in, but they messed up our order and didn't do much to attempt to make up for it. If you are running a quality food establishment, you should always be trying to aim to please your customers. You should NEVER just substitute something (because you ran out of something else) without notifying the customer first. Do not recommend this place as you will leave hungry and would have just wasted your money.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

A Carson City resident suggested we go to Comma for coffee. We loved this adorable place. We ordered two different types of coffee and a couple of deserts, and all were great. Comma is so warm and relaxing. We love it!

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Big comfy sofa and overstuffed chairs, lots of tables and chairs adorable kitschy decor lots of fun! Staff friendly and helpful big menu salads, sandwiches and sweet treats. I got a toasted onion bagel and smear perfectly toasted and served hot. My vanilla latte arrived in a big mug and it was the.best.latte.ever. Love this place! There's books, crosswords on the tables and groups of people enjoying. Just waiting for chandler, Joey and the gang to join me on this couch! Well done.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Stopped in for a Cappuccino this past Saturday to kick off my long drive and wow wow wow it was good!!!!!!!! Superfrothy, light and creamy and simply delicious! Served with a great big smile---seriously, what more can you ask for a couple bucks!! I can't wait to be back and try more items or just sit in the shop and work for a bit or relax with a book in one of the cozy reading nooks. Well done Comma!!!!!