“Espresso like roasted cardboard”
Review of Carson Coffee

Carson Coffee
Ranked #4 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Carson City
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I stopped by for a small, strong latte one afternoon and was truly disappointed. The thing tasted as if the beans never had flavor but were roasted to taste like charred cardboard. Cheap beans don't work.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stopped there on my way south through the 395.
I was greeted by an extremely friendly owner providing with some good coffee and a homemade cookie to get my day started!
A short stop for a great day!

Je me suis arrêté dans ce café, en route pour le sud du Nevada.
Accueilli par un gérant sympathique, un excellent café et un cookie fait maison pour bien débuter ma journée!
A recommander pour les visiteurs de passage!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2016

You cannot get a better cup of joe for the price. I prefer going here instead of Starbucks or Dutch Bros. If you like noncommercial coffee, this is the place to go!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2015

I was happy to find Curt still serving espresso drinks at Carson Coffee. I used to frequent his drive-through when I lived in Reno, and am happy to report the coffee and service are still as high as they were 5 years ago.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Curt Spradley and his staff run the friendliest coffee shop in town. Every time I have had a coffee here it has been an absolute pleasure. I should add that the coffee is outstanding and the prices are very low. The place does not have wifi and is more designed for someone who needs their coffee-on-the-go. They are also very fast. I went here for the first time in August 2014, and I haven't stopped going here since then.

Date of visit: February 2015