Lowest prices for your stay
USD 147
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 147
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
ZenHotels.com
USD 125
Hotels.comUSD 147
HIExpress.comUSD 147
PricelineUSD 147
All reviews room was clean yogurt hot breakfast nevada inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2020

The room was clean. The bathroom experience was horrible. There was an air vent between our bathroom and the bathroom next door, and you could hear EVERYTHING that went on in our neighbor’s bathroom, and almost everything that happened in their room. I suspect that if I had looked through the vent I could have seen into their bathroom.

The girl who served the breakfast made it clear she didn't want to be there and couldn’t have possibly been less friendly, but the person who checked us in couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

The grounds were well kept except for the east entrance where the people with dogs were. The lawn was completely dead, and dog poop was everywhere.

I wouldn’t stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
General Manager, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Dear David,
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. Despite enjoying your clean room, we are sorry other aspects were not wonderful. Unwanted noise is not typical and we will keep your comments in mind. Also, we apologize for any problems in service. Your concerns will be addressed and we hope to have another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

While I had a convenient room on the main level it wasn’t quiet. People were talking in the hall way till well past midnight and then people got up on Sunday morning at 5.30AM, making lots of noise. I didn’t get the best rest. The doors are not sound absorbing and I heard everything in the hallway. Next time I’ll ask for a room at the end of the hallway.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sbueb
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our guests are always encouraged to share any issues, such as exterior noise, directly with us as our friendly team would be happy to address these concerns to ensure a great night's sleep.
We're delighted that you have plans to return in the future and we look forward to providing the comfortable and relaxing stay you're looking for.

Reviewed 22 June 2020

Stayed here 2 nights and was pleased with the cleanliness, friendliness of staff etc. It was nice staying here. Due to Covid, breakfast was simple and limited. Staff were helpful to get us what we needed. On our last day, hotel was full.\Recommended

Date of stay: June 2020

Dear Alikarim,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We're glad our attention to cleanliness impressed you and that you appreciated the included breakfast. Please come stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City again soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2020

The first thing I noticed at check in was a note taped to the desk. It read "No Marijuana Use on our property"! I would like to note that my husband nor myself part take in using weed. However, this is the first hotel in the state of Nevada (we've traveled all over the state) that I have found a note reading absolutely no use of weed on their property. Kind of made me chuckle. The room was reasonably clean. And the bed was semi comfortable. However, I was awaken around 4:30am with something biting the crap out of me. I had bites on my legs, arms and shoulders. I immediately went downstairs and spoke with the desk clerk. He looked at the bites and apologized. I initially thought "bed bugs". I was wrong. After a visit to a walk in clinic later that night I was informed I had FLEA bites. This is unacceptable. Of course, dogs everywhere. I was later told that dogs are kept on one specific pet friendly floor. Not exactly true. We were not located on the pet friendly floor. And I personally witnessed dogs on our floor. Hence, I will never return to this property and I can not in good conscience recommend this property. Especially after receiving an extremely rude e-mail from the manager. She informed me the room did not have bed bugs and pest control sprayed the rooms. I didn't bother responding to her. She was correct. No bedbugs....just a flea infestation.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank Sandy B
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear Sandy,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you were awoken by unwanted guests during your visit. This is not typical of our reviews, so we have asked our pest service to make an extra trip out to ensure our property is in top condition. That being said, we apologize for how the issue was addressed during your stay and would love the chance to make it up to you the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

I am Platinum with IHG. Holiday Inns are sometimes hit and miss. The staff here was nice, The in-wall heater was loud and disruptive. Breakfast was as is to be expected from Holiday Inn. I stayed at another nearby hotel on this trip as well for comparison and the Holiday Inn came up a bit short. Decent value for the money.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City. We are glad to hear that our friendly guest service became the highlights of your time with us. We will look into your comments and use them to further improve our facilities and services. Our team will continue working to provide guests with a great experience, and we hope to deliver you an even greater one on your next visit.