“Great little find.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Funky and eclectic decor, friendly bartender, delicious chili. This is a cute little spot for lunch, dinner or just a fun place to stop for a drink. We sat outside on a warm evening eating frito-chili boats and drinking beer and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

1  Thank tarnishedlace

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Well-priced drinks and excellent staff, can it get much better than that?! Walked into this little place not expecting much and had a great time over a few drinks.

1  Thank Alyssa M
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I actually tried it a few times during my stay in Beatty. As recommended the chili was great and so was the chili burger. They do have other things on the menu but the chili was good enough for a repeat. It is a small place but the locals all hangout there. I liked it.

1  Thank pers0nalview
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The seating was outside in a patio area and the temp. was 28 degrees both nights so did not even bother getting beers or trying the chili. The few spots inside were always filled.
The old building looks like out of the old mining town worth the stop to take a photo.

1  Thank 707clayg
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I felt like I had stepped into someones private bar. Greeted by a local sitting outside the entrance and that was the end of any kind of welcome into the establishment. Very small inside. No place to sit except outside on this very windy and chilly day. I am not a fussy person when it comes to local charm but this place was rude and uninviting. Told my party that the door swings both ways and I wanted to leave. We did find a delicious and welcoming eatery across the street.

3  Thank Loup49