See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Nice budget motel that is near the "mall" and numerous restaurants/fast food locations. Wal-Mart is about 5 minutes away. the room itself was very clean as was bathroom. water was hot with plenty of towels. check in/out was fast and the customer service was very good. will stay here again if in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

If you like working girls and the room being used by the hour and you don't mind a room that has not been cleaned since the 90s you will love this place... And there's no pool, there's amid the smell is worse then the factory near by.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank mikeGobigred1869
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We had booked this motel in June for Oregon Trail Days. We the reservation when I pulled in that evening. The owner came to the front desk. He was rude and said he did not have my reservation and I was able to show him that I had indeed reserved the room a month prior. He proceeded to tell me motels were going for more than the rate on my reservation. All motels were booked that weekend we were in town. At first he tried to charge me more than the reservation, Then he handed me the phone and asked me to call the company I had booked from and wanted me to tell them that I changed my mind and did not want to rent the room, then he would rent me the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Joni B
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The rooms are big and clean. The rooms could need some facelifting. There is an wet smell in the rooms. No breakfast served. This is an old and very basic Motel, good for a short nightstop. It has sen it's better days.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank ThomasGBG
Reviewed 27 May 2016

My wife and I stopped here with 2 small kids while on our way to the west coast. The man at the desk was very friendly. The rooms were clean. My wife used o manage a hotel, and she will not stay anywhere if she thinks its not properly cleaned. All ur appliances worked. Trailer and truck were safe in the parking lot. Not the ritz, but I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room first
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family