See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We had booked this motel in June for Oregon Trail Days. We the reservation when I pulled in that evening. The owner came to the front desk. He was rude and said he did not have my reservation and I was able to show him that I had indeed reserved the room a month prior. He proceeded to tell me motels were going for more than the rate on my reservation. All motels were booked that weekend we were in town. At first he tried to charge me more than the reservation, Then he handed me the phone and asked me to call the company I had booked from and wanted me to tell them that I changed my mind and did not want to rent the room, then he would rent me the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Joni B
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The rooms are big and clean. The rooms could need some facelifting. There is an wet smell in the rooms. No breakfast served. This is an old and very basic Motel, good for a short nightstop. It has sen it's better days.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank ThomasGBG
Reviewed 27 May 2016

My wife and I stopped here with 2 small kids while on our way to the west coast. The man at the desk was very friendly. The rooms were clean. My wife used o manage a hotel, and she will not stay anywhere if she thinks its not properly cleaned. All ur appliances worked. Trailer and truck were safe in the parking lot. Not the ritz, but I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room first
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bosquemv
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I would rather stay in my car than even walk into this nasty hotel again. The stench of moth balls in the "lobby" to the Lamp next to the bed that was stuck to the table from whatever liquid that was spilled there previously. There were even 3 holes in one of the bath towels with stains on them, I showed them to the owner and he blamed the housekeeper and said she was told not to put these in the rooms. Seriously stay in your car DO NOT ENTER!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Chad S
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

The key had to be jiggled to open the room but from past experiences at other motels of this caliber we got it open. It was a clean room nice beds with high platforms. We were given a card for discount next door at the restaurant Whiskey Creek which was very good for dinner. Watch out for the goat prickers between the two parking lots. The room is well lit in the morning as there is a blind and no curtain.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends