“I love the meatloaf at all the Perkins”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Scottsbluff
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

One nice thing about Perkins is that you can predict that the meatloaf will be good. That is what I always order and I'm always happy. Fresh vegetables to go with it. Great service and a clean restaurant makes for a good experience.

They had a pre-teen girl's softball team there trying to earn money by helping out and it was plenty entertaining. They were everywhere and they all had different cleaning methods. Nice to see the place offering them the opportunity to earn some funds for travel.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Meaning pretty good, but still a Perkins. Shrimp and tilapia dinner good, Dinner salad average. Very good service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Generally this is a good Perkins, but sometimes the dish you order isn't exactly what you get. One of the things about a chain restaurant is that the menu has a description of what the dish will have in or on it ... and the cooks need to pay attention to that. I ordered a "Pancake Flip" off the current specials menu. I could not find a definition of one so I asked the waitress who thought it was like a hash brown thing folded in half. I needed to know if it had wheat so she ASKED the cook who said it was made like their potato pancake and did not have wheat. When it got to the table, the outside looks like hash browns cooked into an omelet, so I started eating it, but the texture was not egg and potato. When looking at the other side it was clearly a wheaty-style pancake, with and egg and bacon stuffed inside. It was supposed to have cheddar and sour cream, which it did not. I did not complain or try to order something else because I was meeting with someone and it would have been rude to make it all about my food. I ate the plain egg with bacon crumbles, and the side of hash browns. The waitress checked (and double-checked) about the potato flip, so this falls on the cook. Luckily, I only have gluten sensitivity and if I eat a small bit of wheat it doesn't make me sick, so I was OK. Anyone who can't eat ANY wheat could have been very ill. Our Perkins is normally much better than this, so it was disappointing.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Good food and clean! Everyone had a smile as they served our food. Our breakfast was as we ordered. A great way to start our trek home!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Was very disappointed in waffle! Was so crumbly could hardly keep a bite on the fork! Waitress said "that's the way we make them" will not be eating breakfast there again or any other Perkins if "that's the way we make them" I have eaten lots of waffles at other restaurants during travels across the USA never had one like that.

Date of visit: August 2017