“Outstanding Lunch”

Cappuccino and Company
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Scottsbluff
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: A friendly and relaxing craft coffee shop in Scottsbluff's downtown, right next door to the historic Midwest Theater. Extensive drink menu, breakfast and lunch served all day, and Italian gelato ice cream available.
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This is a little coffee shop that had sandwiches and panini for lunch. It was well worth the visit. We had the Turkey Cranberry Cheddar Panini. It was great, Coffee was also wonderful. You order at the counter, and they will bring it to your table. It's located in the middle of "downtown" with free on-street parking.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My daughter and I were just passing through town. I wanted a chai tea and I figured this place might have one. We also needed lunch. Their chai tea was just OK for me, as I like spicy chai. I asked for a spicy one and thought maybe they gave me the wrong one, as it tasted very sweet. When I asked about it, she said that their chai is more sweet than spicy.The sandwiches were very good, but just kind of expensive for what it is - a panini for $10. Although they were pretty large. In hindsight my daughter and I could have shared a sandwich and maybe just bought an extra side if we had known how big they were .Nice little local coffee shop and it was quite full when we visited.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The reviews are accurate. It’s a neat place to stop along the Oregon Trail. If the earlier pioneers had access to this place, they never would have continued on and would have settled right here! Excellent smooth options, tasty panini’s and yummy baked goods. I’m excited to try their expresso.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

So friendly and relaxing. Great staff, excellent house made treats. Coffee hit and tasty too. Enjoyed time with family here.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Everything they do here is fantastic, but what really makes it extra special is that they serve many gluten free options. They've had a gluten free panini for awhile, but recently they've upped their gluten free game. Most of their soups are now gluten free, as well has many of their treats. They have gf breakfast options as well. I believe both lunch and breakfast are available all day. They make a low-acid, cold brew "toddy" that can be used in any hot or cold coffee beverage. Great place to meet people, or to grab and go ... if you call ahead, they will get your order ready. I meet friends there, sometimes go to hang out and use the WiFi, and get things to go. Just a really awesome place