“Is this a joke?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Long line ar drive through, and no one is taking orders. We drive through and park, and still no one responding. We wait thirty minutes for a drink order only. My husband told me that he went inside for service last week and his feet stuck to the floor. This place is so bad it's comical

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

This place had gone down hill fast in the last month. Long waits to order and recieve food. Today was the final straw for me. I order a purple spark and the attendent ask me what is that. I responded with i don't know I don' work here. He said well you ordered it you should know. I shared a few explitives and left. Will NEVER return.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Visited Sonic and ordered one drink and sat in the drive through line for over 30 minutes! Two other vehicles behind me received their orders before me, each time with the employee passing by asking if that was my order, second time finally leaving. Obviously they need better management and a more competent staff that cares about their jobs!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

TERRIBLE service!!! Extremely slow even with one other car there. Waited almost 40 minutes just to get the order wrong even after having them repeat it back to me. Took my money, then after leaving I realized they had missed something. Called them to talk to a manager only to be told they ran out of that item!! So take my money for it and not even give me the product or tell me you are out!!! Thieves!!! Highly recommend never going. Not the first time they have messed up our order... Every single time we have gone!!! Others I know have the same experience!!

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Literally the worst Sonic in the United States. Went through the drive through to be told they were virtually out of EVERYTHING! Don't they do inventory? Or have a manager?