“Dinner with my beautiful Spouse”
Review of Ollie and Hobbes

Ollie and Hobbes
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Papillion
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Dinner was excellent as were the artisan cocktails. The service was as superb as the dinner and drinks. Very accomodating and on their game.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Ollie and Hobbes is one of our go-to places to eat. We love the atmosphere and menu. Most times we sit at the bar for dinner, though the dining area is nice, too. Our favorite appetizers include the slider trio and asparagus fries. We love the wedge salad, it's light and refreshing. The Steak Pomme Frites are really good, too. The last time we went I had the chicken marsalla, but there was only a tiny bit of sauce under the chicken so it was more of a fried chicken patty on risotto, which was a unusually disappointing. Speaking of risotto - I always try to order something with risotto because their's is excellent. Nice variety of drinks at the bar, too. Overall, if you haven't been, you need to come to Papillion and try this place! It's wonderful!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ordered onion rings for appetizer and pasta for main dish, the pasta Alfredo and penne. Servings were good sized and not skimpy. Server was ‘just right’, not annoying and came by several times. Only shortcoming was that there needed to be some maintenance done on seats and touch up paint.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This cozy restaurant/pub is definitely a cut above average. The menu is inspired and reasonably priced. It's not really noisy as some can be. The truffle fries appetizer will easily feed six or eight people! One caution: If you are prone to a bad back or stiffness the booths may not be for you. They don't take reservations. Three of us had pasta dishes with various meats and sauces and all of us were happy. My husband opted for a NY strip steak, and while it was a little thinner than we prefer, it was cooked nicely and was tasty.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We traveled to Go Ape at Mahoney Park and were en route to the Kansas City airport when Google Maps showed us this lunch option. Just five minutes off the route. I had the Pablo onion rings which were crisp on the outside and a perfect temperature inside. The sauce was good enough to drink! I had the grilled cheese for my lunch. It has a couple types of cheese, tomato and pesto. Service with tomato basil. I was full after the first half but ate the other half anyway. My husband had the BBQ burger and ate well after he was full as well. We would come back in passing through.

Been to Ollie and Hobbes? Share your experiences!