“Nice Hotel, Very friendlly Staff”

Hampton Inn Norfolk
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We stayed for a couple of nights. I was working and my wife was able to come along for this trip.

The hotel staff were very accommodating when I asked for a late checkout. They allowed us to have the room until 2:00. This made it a lot easier for my wife, otherwise she would have had to find something to do as I finished up my work.

This is the type of service that I expect and usually get from Hampton Inn's.

Room Tip: Odd Parking lot. Stay on the far side of the hotel near the pool. Use the back entrance. Nice entran...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 July 2016

My wife and I came to this excellent hotel, as we were there for a family reunion. It was a wonderful respite from all the family interactions (which were truly great to see them all and spend time with them). However getting good night's rest and having a great breakfast to send us on our way, each day, was such a blessing and so valuable to us both! Thanks!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I arrived in the afternoon and was greeted by two very friendly ladies at the front desk. Tami gave me great suggestions for restaurants and I loved the one that she picked as the best. Rooms are awesome: clean and comfortable. Internet was very fast. Breakfast is good; I just wish that Hampton Inns would stop getting the weird eggs. Other than that, loved this stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Friendly, efficient, good breakfast and clean. Everything we needed. We especially appreciated the friendliness of the staff and their awareness of our needs. The spacious clubroom area was a favorite place and offered a spacious area for breakfast and the manager's reception. While the access streets can be confusing, the overall location is great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites in Norfolk NE to anyone traveling in the area. Even if your destination is 30 minutes away from this location, it is worth the commute. The staff are the most friendly, accommodating and helpful I have ever experienced. And their "Continental Breakfast" is much more than what you are used to! It is a fabulous start to the day. The hotel is rich with amenities, too, such as: WiFi Internet Service, a beautiful indoor pool and hot tub, a laundry room for guests with a washer and dryer and folding table, dry cleaning service available, 24 hour complimentary coffee and assorted fresh fruit and a morning "To Go Bag" for those too hurried to enjoy the full breakfast bar. Literally, this hotel is a travelers' dream!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business