All reviews fitness center clean rooms staff was very friendly and helpful restful night great breakfast great place to stay recommend this hotel easy access in town the room was nice excellent stay complimentary breakfast lobby area have stayed at several very nice hotel definitely stay here again home away from home
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Have stayed in Hamptons before and was a good stay. Recently used the new digital check-in. This program ended up making two reservations for me, with the digital check in one costing me twenty dollars a night more. Hotel staff unable to provide me a copy of departing bill and still fighting over the extra cost.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2015

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry that the new e-check in was problematic. As we discussed following your stay, there are obviously bugs being worked out, thanks for understanding that. I also trust that you received the copy of your receipt that I sent you, as I hadn't heard back from you. Thanks again for staying with us - warm regards.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

All aspects of our recent experience were 'excellent'. Although this isn't the easiest hotel to find in Norfolk, it's worth the 'bobbing and weaving' to get there. The hotel staff is friendly and attentive. The facility (lobbies, food area, restrooms and guest rooms) are clean. The breakfast area is well supplied and serviced by a very cheerful attendant. We'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank RichardB562
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2015

Thanks for staying with us recently and for sharing your experience - we LOVE having you here. Our attentive staff looks forward to exceeding your expectations each time you choose to stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 February 2015

The compancy policies show how they care for family members in need. The rooms are spacious and clean. They were able to answer all the questions that we had about our stay. My handicapped mother and I were very comfortable. We will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to be a friend in town, whether you are staying or just passing through. Our staff takes great pride in making you feel at home, I'm glad you felt it. We hope to see you again soon - we LOVE having you here.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I stayed at this hotel for 12 nights while on a business trip. The breakfast was consistently good, and the lady who was there for 6 days a week is dedicated to making sure the food is clean, hot, and well-stocked. When I had questions about how to get somewhere or something to do, the desk clerks were very helpful. There was very little wait time for the elevators to take you to the room. The bed was neither too hard or too soft, and the pillows were nice and fluffy. The Norfolk Hampton hotel was always clean. Although I never used the spa and pool area, it appeared to be clean and well-lit. I would not hesitate to stay there again, and I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who needs to stay in Norfolk.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2015

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased that you had a great experience and we hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels to you, if you must - we LOVE having you here!

Reviewed 3 February 2015

good atmosphere, comfortable bed and pillows and lots of breakfast options, friendly check in and out staff. convenient location to the main highway coming in and located not far from shopping, had all you would expect out of a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NorfHamptonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are proud to be part of the Hampton/Hilton family of hotels and we do our best to exceed all expectations by taking care of the hotel and of each guest. Don't ever hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visits more comfortable. Thanks again!