“Perfect Lunch Spot”

Venue Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Venue Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: USD 6 - USD 38
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Venue Restaurant & Lounge is a full-service restaurant in Lincoln, NE. We specialize in affordable quick-service lunches while presenting a fine dining Chef-inspired dinner service. Our nightly features are nothing short of amazing with exclusive finds from around the world. It's important to Chef John Benton and our culinary team to deliver only the freshest, gourmet ingredients that our guests can't get anywhere else. We also offer a catering and event service with our own catering chef, Travis Chrisman. We have your event venue covered with 5 private dining rooms, as well as the Jasmine Room located at the Grand Manse. Our astounding on-site catering has a large variety of delicious foods to suit any event.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Always great food— tasty, freshly prepared, and attractively presented. We frequently go for lunch. The Venue Trio ( half sandwich, cup of soup, and a house salad) is the best deal in town at $10! Tea and soda included. Helpful wait staff willing to make recommendations. Highly recommend the Hungarian wild mushroom soup and the crab bisque. Each is creamy and flavorful. My husband had the prime rib sandwich in his Trio and said it was tender. The chicken breast sandwich has a tangy aioli. The club sandwich is packed with meat. Can’t go wrong at the Venue for lunch!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Our doctor had a seminar in the Corn husker room. The room was very well decorated and the provided meal for patients and their guests was great and tasty. I will say, my only negative comment was that the coffee was not hot and being a lover of coffee, it was like mud. Other than that, a great place.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered soup of the day, spinach dip and steak. Everything was amazing. Bottle of wine was 50% off.
My wife, family and friend go often to this restaurant. One of the best ones in Lincoln NE

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

If you haven’t tried the Venue, you are REALLY missing out! I think people may think it is pricey, but I am here to tell you it is not. Sure, you can indulge and spend a lot, just like many dinning establishments, but you would be hard pressed to get a better lunch value than we experienced last week. They have a nice variety of items on their lunch menu, but it is still a small enough selection that you know anything you get will be wonderful. My mother and I chose the $10 lunch special that includes a small salad, half a sandwich, and choice of soup. I had the prime rib sandwich and my mother had the club. We each chose the mushroom soup. ALL of our items were WONDERFUL and the perfect portion. I am a hearty eater, and found it to be just right. My mom actually had to take some of her club home. AND, If you eat in the bar area you get a complimentary iced tea or other similar beverage of your choice! The iced tea was even great! To top it off, our service was also wonderful. Attentive without being intrusive. Beverages kept full without being ridiculous about it. This has become our new “lunch spot” when I come to town to visit family!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

In winter on the drive from Chicago to Denver we stayed overnight at Candlewood Suites in Lincoln, NE. The hotel recommended „Venue”. The restauraunt is walking distance from the hotel.
The ambience was to Our liking so we decided to stay for dinner. The food was excellent. We had Hungarian wild mushroom soup. My husband had the steak and I had seared tuna. Both were top quality and the sides were excellent. We liked the restaurant so much that on our way from Denver to Chicago yesterday we decided to have late lunch at “Venue”. In order to do it we had to exit I-80 and Dave extra 11 miles. Again, it was worthed. The lunch was delicious. I have trio ( soup, salad and half sandwich). My husband had the bowl of soup, the steak sandwich and grilled green beans as a side. Delicious. The service was great. Our server Dylan knew the menu and made the great recommendations.

Date of visit: June 2018