“Birthday Dinner ”

Venue Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Venue Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: USD 6 - USD 38
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Venue Restaurant & Lounge is a full-service restaurant in Lincoln, NE. We specialize in affordable quick-service lunches while presenting a fine dining Chef-inspired dinner service. Our nightly features are nothing short of amazing with exclusive finds from around the world. It's important to Chef John Benton and our culinary team to deliver only the freshest, gourmet ingredients that our guests can't get anywhere else. We also offer a catering and event service with our own catering chef, Travis Chrisman. We have your event venue covered with 5 private dining rooms, as well as the Jasmine Room located at the Grand Manse. Our astounding on-site catering has a large variety of delicious foods to suit any event.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I have been this Resturant on several occasions but for business and pleasure and I am yet to be disappointed. One the best upscale restaurants in Lincoln yet on the weekends the bar is always full and the conversation keeps going if you want enjoy Lincoln without been downtown this is the place to be. I always get the Seafood trio and my complain is always the same I want bigger portion sizes OK you have to understand I live in Nawlins and we want Lagniappe.....more extra. This place is also great for a date first on not it's fantastic.

Date of visit: February 2018
Barrie K, Manager at Venue Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi! Thank you for thinking of us for your special occasion! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy the atmosphere here and you can never go wrong with the Three By the Sea! We can't wait to help you out with whatever special event comes next!. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was in town for a little over week on a business trip and after hearing several people mention this place I decided to try it out. When you walk in you notice what a modern looking place it is and combine that with the circular main dining area it is a cool space. I sat down and immediately decided on a special which was a 14oz Delmonico that I ordered with the six pepper crust. For the sides I opted for the roasted fingerlings and the risotto. When my food out it wasn't served on traditional plate but a piece of wood, almost like a cutting block which I thought was quite clever and perfect for a steak place. The steak was simply amazing! It cut beautifully just like you would expect for a steak you are paying that much for. The sides were great and the meal was absolutely wonderful. The service was just what you expect, tentative but not overbearing and there when you needed them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place for a nice night out.

Date of visit: March 2018
Barrie K, Manager at Venue Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi! We're so glad you stopped in! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your steak and its presentation. Be sure to come back next time you're in town and check out the new features we'll have available then! We put a lot of work into what we do here and we're so thankful when people like you share your experiences with us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I learned about this place in a Nebraska magazine I picked up at airport. It did not disappoint. Our waitress Chloe was really good and the food was excellent! We both had wine and the MALBEC I had was possibly my new favorite ( thanks to chloe for suggesting it) I had a filet it was cooked perfectly— the asparagus was grilled to perfection and the Mac and cheese worth the calories! Highly recommend this place would go back!

Date of visit: March 2018

We're so glad you stopped in! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and that Chloe was able to help you pair some wine with your meal. Be sure to come back and visit us next time you are in town! Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love Venue, the menu is great and the chef specials are always on point. The service is wonderful, Joseph always does a great job!! He always remembers my name, and provides a superior level of service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Barrie K, Manager at Venue Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hey Stephanie! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad that you enjoy the features that Chef puts together and that Joseph takes such good care of you. If you haven't yet, you should definitely follow us on social media. That's the easiest way to keep up to date on our weekly specials. Thanks again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I have pretty much been everywhere in Lincoln and Venue continues to provide the best overall dining experience. Food, service and atmosphere is always consistent and top notch. This place is great for a date or family dining. We will continue to go here when we want a nice evening out.

Date of visit: February 2018