“Awesome food!”

Parthenon Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 692 Restaurants in Lincoln
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My fiancé and I ate here the first night I arrived in Lincoln. The food was delicious! We ordered the feta hummus and I had the falafel sandwich. It was my first impression of Lincoln and it was such a delight. The waitress was very helpful and even gave me both greek sauces to try with my falafel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We love this family owned restaurant. We eat there regularly for lunch. Great Greek salad with grilled chicken it is always fresh. The Greek fries are homemade and delicious. Sunday breakfast/brunch is also very good. My husband loves the omelets. All the food is consistently good. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We eat here frequently, and love the food! We enjoy the chicken souvlaki, avgalemono soup, hummus and falafel sandwich.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Greek meets American very nicely here. The Moussaka reminded me about my grandma and the Greek salad is just perfect. Everything tasty and worm. Will go there, if go to Lincoln again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We were in Lincoln visiting friends. They suggested Parthenon and we had a great dunk g experience. There were 8 in our group and the waitress handled the group flawlessly from drinks to dessert. The interior decor is lovely as well.