“Enjoyable dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My son and I were in town for a University function and we decided to grab dinner here. We split a "Local" pizza and I liked the thin crust and the toppings were just right. The beer selection was very impressive. When we arrived we had our pick of seating but while we were there the place filled up quickly! I can see why, we'll be back.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Pizza was delivered to our Hotel for an outrageous price by a third party service. It was cold, over baked and dry and the crust tasted like cardboard. Given the rave reviews that this place gets locally it appears that the residents from Lincoln do not have a clue about quality pizza.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The pizzas here are ok. The crust is thin but almost cracker like and hard. The toppings are fairly sparse for the price of the pizza. I love traditional Italian wood fired pizza with cured meats and garlic infused red sauce, the pepperoni here was not great. Basil and smoked cheese would be welcome additions as well as chewy crust, while keeping it thin.
The beer selection is great though a few beers were ridiculously overpriced, one being over $30 for a bottle, I bought the same beer two days later at Leon's grocery for $13...and you know that was not a wholesale price.
Could be better. Bad heavy metal music was disturbing. Otherwise the ambiance is fun.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I've lived in Chicago and New York, two of the best places to get pizza. Yiayia's comes in pretty close to how amazing it is. They have some funky combinations, a great beer selection and a good laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza. Almost a flatbread. Delicious. Incredible beer selection. A funky and fun atmosphere. Well worth it!