“My favorite.”
Review of Ali Baba Gyros

Ali Baba Gyros
Ranked #92 of 704 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Great food, great prices. NOT a franchise-- They have terrific gyros, the chicken kabobs are the best in town. The guys who own the place are a great reason to support immigrants, they work about 100 hours a week, and are terrific people.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place...! No frills and they don't need them. Gyros are excellent (my favorite in Lincoln) and their fries are awesome! Fast service, easy for lunch and the gentlemen that run the place are characters.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place has been here since the 90's and I still like to come in for a gyro. Not the best food in town but a real fun stop you have to go once!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I don't want to give one star also but there was no option for me to post it. We have been there yesterday for Gryos but was treated very badly from the owner insulting us and walking us out of the restaurant. There was around 3 customers in the shop who were eating. We ordered 2 Gyros and requested him to add 3th one to the order and he got mad at us insulting us why you have not given order all together. I do not think we did a mistake adding 3rd item to the current order. This guy do not respect customer at all. I would not recommend to go there because if you are not respecting customers then you don't deserve respect. God is watching and you will be paid for it one day sooner or later.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Hands down best Gyros in the USA! The staff is second to none! It's a must stop when I come back to visit from the East Coast!