All reviews waffles an older hotel hot breakfast road trip up to date downtown desk fi television nebraska mold microwave
Reviewed 13 July 2018

If you are looking for a little sleep on that I-80 road trip through Lincoln, Nebraska, I would seriously consider this Rodeway Inn. It may appear slightly low brow, but the rooms were pleasant without smell or mold and the sleeping was good. Shower worked well, television acceptable, breakfast of the fairly standard american road motel style - you might want McDonald's instead. Breakfast was the only, and a minor, complaint.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Another wonderful stay at Rodeway Inn. The rooms are up to date with new flat screen TV's, appliances and decor. Everything is so clean and the non smoking policy keeps the rooms fresh and tidy! The owners and staff are kind and accommodating. Last but not least... The breakfast is wonderful! All you would expect plus hot biscuits and gravy, waffles and all the fresh fruit & dairy you can handle! When I want to be away from home I'll choose the Rodeway every time. Tammy ☺

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rodeway I, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you Tammy for staying with us , we appreciate your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Rodeway Inn, Lincoln, NE. Thank you for the compliment.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I read some reviews that said that staff was friendly. There must be new management!

I reserved a room online and called to confirm the day of my visit. When I arrived, the staff person said that I was a no-show from the night before and that I had forfeited my money and would have to pay again to stay that night. Soon an older man and his son came to the desk, and they berated and insulted me. The older man said that I had not called that day, that he was there all day and no calls had come in. I offered to show them the call on my cell phone. They ordered me off of the property and threatened to call the police. Soon after I left, I had a call from the local police telling me that I was not to go on that property again. I am protesting the payment with my credit card company.
This is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly. Politeness does not seem to be something they know - as demonstrated by their treatment of a 77-year-old woman by the two people who were in charge.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MinnieMadison
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was incredibly nice and helpful in booking a room. Room was spacious and very clean. Bed was not to hard and not to soft. Parking was well lite. Breakfast was very basic but was filling and fresh. Price was good for what we needed.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rodeway I, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you Brianna for positive review for the hotel. We appreciate for the compliment , we are in process of improving the property slowly.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We were somewhat concerned about choosing this hotel because the price was lower than other hotels in Lincoln. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The lobby was clean and neat and the gentleman that checked us in was professional and helpful. Our room was large and clean. We had a problem with the cable tv, however, the gentleman immediately came and fixed the problem. This is an older hotel, but we were told that they hoped to be remodeling soon. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were great. All-in-all a great place to stay for the price. Also close to the Haymarket district for drinks, dinner or other activities.

Date of stay: October 2017