All reviews room was clean cheap room biscuits and gravy an older hotel road trip waffles downtown desk furniture fi television nebraska mold microwave
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I read some reviews that said that staff was friendly. There must be new management!

I reserved a room online and called to confirm the day of my visit. When I arrived, the staff person said that I was a no-show from the night before and that I had forfeited my money and would have to pay again to stay that night. Soon an older man and his son came to the desk, and they berated and insulted me. The older man said that I had not called that day, that he was there all day and no calls had come in. I offered to show them the call on my cell phone. They ordered me off of the property and threatened to call the police. Soon after I left, I had a call from the local police telling me that I was not to go on that property again. I am protesting the payment with my credit card company.
This is a serious matter and not to be taken lightly. Politeness does not seem to be something they know - as demonstrated by their treatment of a 77-year-old woman by the two people who were in charge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MinnieMadison
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was incredibly nice and helpful in booking a room. Room was spacious and very clean. Bed was not to hard and not to soft. Parking was well lite. Breakfast was very basic but was filling and fresh. Price was good for what we needed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Rodeway I, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you Brianna for positive review for the hotel. We appreciate for the compliment , we are in process of improving the property slowly.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We were somewhat concerned about choosing this hotel because the price was lower than other hotels in Lincoln. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The lobby was clean and neat and the gentleman that checked us in was professional and helpful. Our room was large and clean. We had a problem with the cable tv, however, the gentleman immediately came and fixed the problem. This is an older hotel, but we were told that they hoped to be remodeling soon. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were great. All-in-all a great place to stay for the price. Also close to the Haymarket district for drinks, dinner or other activities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barb S
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We found the motel clean and conveniently located, and the staff friendly.
Which is all we cared about.
Note, don't expect more than you're paying for.......
It's old. The breakfast is basic. Continental, with the addition of icky biscuits and gravy and waffles.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The motel is conveniently near I-80, and this is the only positive side. Our two-beds room is small. Sheets seems clean, but the black color blanket was so dirty and smelly that we really had hard time to tolerant it. Breakfast is poor, nothing besides of artificial juices and breads.For the sake of the money ($70/night), you could sleep for just one night there on your route.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family