1,328 results
All reviews elephant's eye made to order omelets breakfast was amazing waffles interstate
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We booked a room here because our usual hotel was unavailable. We had a dog with us so we were put in a "pet-friendly" room. The room had an pet deodorizer odor that startled us at first. The AC was able to clear the odor in about an hour. The room was well used, showing signs of wear in many places. The shower head was just able to provide enough water for a shower. The bed was very hard and squeaked when shifting body position. The AC cycled constantly - unable to keep the fan running all the time. Door handle only worked when lifted - usually I push down on a door lever. On the plus side, the breakfast was good - many options and could get eggs/omelets cooked to order. Will not stay here again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

A pleasant place to stay. The staff at the desk were very courteous. The room was clean and the facilities were quiet.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Room smelled like smoke - they closed pool one night because of sewage backing up (no idea how long it was happening before they closed it) but had it opened the very next morning

Cockroaches seen crawling on baby highchairs in breakfast lounge

Beds hard as a rock - back hurting for days afterward

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Reviewed 30 September 2017

After accumulating Wyndham points for 2.5 years I decided to cash my 15,000 rewards points at a stay at Ramada in Kearney, Nebraska. I clearly had a document from Wyndham for a free night stay at the Ramada. A week later I noticed the room charge on my credit card statement from Ramada. I called the Ramada where I stayed, they didn't have any information about the free nights stay and they said they didn't have any information about this. When I checked in to the motel the desk person was fully aware of the free nights stay. The Ramada person referred me to the Wyndham center. The Ramada person wanted to put the 15,000 points back on my Wyndham Rewards and thus pay for the room, or send them a bank statement of the charge that could take 4-5 weeks for reimbursement.. I said I wanted the charge taken off my credit card and use my Wyndham points. The Wyndham people said they will respond to me by October 3rd.
I hope other people don't have the experience with rewards point redeem that I am having.
My only problem is with the billing only and not thee room.