“Not overly impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Also has a second restaurant in Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've gone there two times, neither time was it busy, in fact very empty. The food was average at best, but the prices made one expect more.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

My daughter and I were traveling through Nebraska when we came across Napoli's. We had a restaurant of the same name in our hometown years ago, and the logo looked the same so we were hoping, hoping, hoping it would be the same chain! We were delighted to find out it was! We found the menu items we remembered so fondly and they lived up to every expectation! The tomato cream sauce was seasoned perfectly! We shared the Napoli's Special and the spicy Tony's Special, both of which were delightful. The warm bread didn't "look" Italian, but it tasted Italian, and the dipping oil with spices was wonderful! As some other reviewers stated, the salad was just iceberg lettuce with a tomato wedge and one small slice of purple onion. The ranch dressing was good, but I wish I'd known about the bruschetta dressing because that sounds wonderful! We also ordered Beef Ravioli for an appetizer, and while they were good, I probably wouldn't order them again simply because I'd try other options.

We went at 3:30 in the afternoon and the restaurant was empty except for us. Obviously we had attentive service. This was so good it would be worth a road trip to go again (3.5 hour drive each way).

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Took our family out for Birthday Dinners. Service was excellent. Food was hot and tasty. Great portions also. Will visit again.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Italian for real! Very good... friendly staff... reasonably priced. My family was in Hastings for the solar eclipse and we all absolutely loved this place!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Thin crust pizza dripping in cheese. Eat it with a fork. Fresh bread and olive oil while you wait. My favorite part was the house dressing on the salad, it was a bruchetta style minced tomato dressing. We were pleasantly suprised considering the location in an abandoned mall. Wonderful family style atmosphere.