“Decent Italian food in small town of Hastings”
Review of Napoli's

Napoli's
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Also has a second restaurant in Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Waitress was very friendly and attentive. We have nut allergies so she was very thorough and ask the manager to make sure nothing had nuts in it. Manager was also very nice. Décor is less than average. Food for a Nebraska Italian was well above average. Service was very fast and they were busy. Prices are very reasonable. I would go back again.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We love that Napoli's delivers . We order an assortment of pasta dishes and everyone is happy. The lasagna is most of their favorites as well as the meatballs.
Hope they are able to keep open when all the businesses around them have closed.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Great spot for Italian food. Large portions at a very reasonable cost. Great place to eat. Lunch or Supper.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We had great Chicken Bruschetta and Meatlovers pizzas plus Greek salads and of course their breads served with oil & herbs. Love their house dressing that is served on the side. We went to say goodbye to my niece and found a server from Italy, Norte (not sure if that is correct) whose Mother is from Albania where my niece is going. We found a hello to a new 'friend.' He gave us great advice on the pizzas and suggested small salads that we did not see on the menu. He was very attentive without being overbearing. He treated us like a family member. We have always been pleased with the servers at Napolis and the pastas have been good. Thanks Napolis and yes, I believe Norte WILL be looking for us. We may call ahead to see if he is working that evening.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My wife had piled high egg plant parmigiana over spaghetti and enjoyed it. I had the Napoloti special with sausage, chicken and ham in a white wine cream sauce over spaghetti. Rolls and flavored olive oil dipping sauce was a nice touch. I really enjoyed the special cream sauce. Nice atmosphere despite being a little hard to find in the nearly deserted mall. Best Italian meal I have had in a while.