All reviews pay cash needed a place to stay stayed nights great price front desk hilton
Reviewed 6 August 2018

this is a decent place if you looking for good deals in town.

friendly staff and clean rooms.

everything is nearby and wifi is ok.

parking lot is huge if you wish to park semi truck or trailer

will stay again !

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This place is a total dump, you would be better off sleeping in your car. It is absolutely filthy. the lobby the room the so called breakfast room. I would not let my worst enemy stay in this crap hole.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I checked in using a credit card, when we got to the room the carpet was very dirty, the bed skirt was torn and laying on the floor, the TV did not work and the mattress should have been replaced years ago, I asked for another room and it was worse than the first except that the TV worked but I was unable to control the volume, change the channel or turn it off. I went to the office and told the desk clerk we were not happy with the accommodations and asked that he refund or credit my credit card account. He said he "wasn't authorized to do that but that he would talk to the manager in the morning".

I found a very nice room at a "DAYS INN" a couple of miles away and stayed the night. In the morning I returned to RED COACH INN and talked to the manager. She said the could not credit my Visa Card with out first getting approval from the owner and he was "out of state" but he was returning that day, she gave me her business card, wrote the owners first name and phone number on the back of the card and assured me that one of them would call me.

I have since returned home and in the past two weeks I have called the front desk and talked to Juan, Angie, Sally (twice), and Jessica. All have been polite and I have no problem with the staff except they do not return calls and have done nothing to resolve the situation. I have also attempted to call "Mike the owner" at the number given to me by Angie. I get a machine saying "leave a message". I have left several messages.

Over two weeks have passed and no one has called me and my credit card has not been reimbursed. I have since contacted my credit card company in hopes they can resolve the situation. I would encourage you to find another place or sleep in your car.

Room tip: Find a different motel !!!!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

We do apologize for the issues with the t.v. , the mattress is a new one and of course we have since changed the bed skirt, we appreciate that you brought that to our attention.
We did try to call you back but the number stated it was either out of service or no longer in use.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

a friend and i came to grand island for a concert and need a room for the night. we were able to pay cash which was great and got a nice looking room right away. staff was awesome! went to eat at Pam'S, recommended by the front desk and was impressed there too. this is kind of like an old small town feel to it. although there needs to be some updateing done, i slept well and enjoyed the free dinning for breakfast. coming again in june, going to stay here again.

Room tip: go to pam's to eat. great staff, great food, friendly prices.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we love to hear from our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I came to town to visit my boyfriend who is working at the horse track this season. Needless to say I was impressed by how clean the room was. I work at a hotel doing breakfast and when I visited the breakfast room here I was very satisfied. It was clean and had a good selection for continental breakfast. The staff that I have encountered has been very nice and accommodating.

I have noticed that some of the reviews on here are not very good. It’s almost like those people were expecting to get the Ritz or Hilton for an amazing price. It’s not a five-star hotel with all the amenities. What it is, is a good clean room for a great price and happens to come with the continental breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Angie M, General Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave your wonderful review. We love hearing back from our guests. We hope that you will come see us again if ever in the Grand Island area.