All reviews place to stay front desk rooms beds motel
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I came to town to visit my boyfriend who is working at the horse track this season. Needless to say I was impressed by how clean the room was. I work at a hotel doing breakfast and when I visited the breakfast room here I was very satisfied. It was clean and had a good selection for continental breakfast. The staff that I have encountered has been very nice and accommodating.

I have noticed that some of the reviews on here are not very good. It’s almost like those people were expecting to get the Ritz or Hilton for an amazing price. It’s not a five-star hotel with all the amenities. What it is, is a good clean room for a great price and happens to come with the continental breakfast.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Angie M, General Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave your wonderful review. We love hearing back from our guests. We hope that you will come see us again if ever in the Grand Island area.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The stay in room 110 was great and the staff was outstanding; but the door did not seal at the bottom. In fact, it let sunlight in and that is why it was noticed. After noticing it, I placed my hand down on the floor to feel the 10 degree cold coming in. I went to the office to ask for a rug, towel and blanket to place against the door. A blanket was graciously given to me which solved the problem.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback, we will get this taken care of. We appreciate you making us aware of the issue our customers feedback is what helps us grow. We hope if your ever in the Grand Island area you will visit us again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t use credit cards & this place allowed me do pay cash with a deposit, I was pleased with that. The guy also saved a room for me even thought I was still 4 hours away, he was so very kind to me when I arrived and I noticed the hotel was no vacancy so I was very blessed he stuck to his word and saved a room for me. I read the reviews and other people said this place has bugs, I disagree, there are no bugs. The cleanliness is good but could deff be better. Would be nice to see this place do some updates to the rooms and maybe can new pillows/pillow cases. Honestly this place is great for just a quick one night stay. It’s not a bad place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave your feedback, We love hearing from our customers. We will address the fact that we can improve with housekeeping with our staff, we are in the process of updating rooms this winter. We will also take into consideration your other recommendations. Thank you again for you feedback, we take great pride in our friendly front desk staff.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Coming thru town needed a place to stay this was a good choice for the price clean rooms, good breakfast, and the guy at the front desk was awesome very polite and helpful Juan was his name I believe. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Angie M, Manager at Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we take great pride in our knowledgeable friendly front desk staff. We hope to see you again if you visit the Grand Island area.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is old style motel where the door to your room opens to the parking lot. The price is very low at 50-60 dollars per night. The bed was very comfortable and the tv channel selection was pretty extensive. We got the last room with two beds and I think it may have been a smoking room at one time. They have decent wifi. This is a good choice if you are just looking for a good place to sleep for the night and are not looking for an upscale resort. The room itself was very clean. Considering this is a low cost motel, it exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We thank you for taking the time to leave your review, our guests comments mean the world to us. We strive to make sure we can provide clean comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We hope that if ever in Grand Island again you will visit us.