“Good rewards program and good food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #44 of 144 Restaurants in Grand Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Always been a fan of Qdoba and will be in the future. Quick, good food at a reasonable price. Cannot go wrong with that.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Twice in the past week, we have had Qdoba cater lunch meetings. The food has been excellent both times and the delivery person was extremely helpful in getting things set up and properly presented. We have not used Qdoba in the past for these meetings, but certainly will in the future. Very pleased.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Reasonable place, food was good.

We went with our family - and all ordered things we liked. I was happy with my burrito.

Food was good - convenient - fast - we'll go back!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Everything,, their service was great and the food is excellent ,,love the quesadillas!!! Recommend this for lunch

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stopped in to get something to go. Service was awesome and when I got to where I was going and prepared to eat everything I ordered was in the bag. I love not having to worry about if everything is there or not. I would highly recommend the Mexican Gumbo and 3 Cheese Queso!!!