“DON"T stop here”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cozad
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stopped here on our way back from Denver. Since we qualify, we asked for a senior discount and were told we don't give those. We asked why and the manager came out and said that "HE HATED OLD PEOPLE" and won't give them a discount. He must not need the money from this business as he can afford to go south every year.

Date of visit: September 2013

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I will never go to to place again. Worst place I have ever ate. Horrible snotty attitudes. I overheard the ladies working had spit in my food! I watched them eat the food that they were making and it was the most horrible place I have ever ate! I went to get dinner for my family and the food was gross after I heard and lost my appetite. Most discusting and most disrespectful place ever!

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank 48lindseym
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The most rude associates ever!! Will never stop there again! Owner says....that's all I have to work with. Shows how bad it is!!!!

Date of visit: May 2013